Late Season Elk Hunt Video

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 09:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19 AT 08:17?PM (MST) by Founder (admin)

The last couple years I've just made YouTube videos for family and friends. However, this hunt was pretty cool and I wanted to share it with you guys. I tried to capture the whole experience. We saw some cool bucks too. Hope you guys enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/E-bevqAmHk8

Embedded It for you....Founder

Remind Me not to Have Him Shootin at Me!

I Don't wanna be shot in the ####er!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Good work on the video I really enjoyed it.
Congratulations to all on a successful hunt. Good times good memories and great bull elk. Thanks for sharing.

Nice bull and some great bucks. Good job on the video also.

Gotta ask. Does Ricky shoot LR much? Or was he not prone to start? Glad it worked out though!

>Yes he shoots. Was having trouble
>getting comfortable with the tall
>grass in his face.

Definitely been there before. Field conditions can sure be different every situation. Glad he got it done on a good bull! Congrats to everyone involved!

Thats a great video and I love how your old man threw the junk Kenetreks under the bus!

Get him some crispi's!!!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Finding good bulls on the late hunt is often tough, but it looks like you did well. Documenting the experience makes it even more special. Well done Grizz, you are a good friend.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]625 yards at a moving target...horrible shot in the flank...the next round was better but off the mark low as well. Good thing luck was on your side....he could have bolted with the first shot and you could have easily lost him. Sorry for the negative feedback, but I wish people wouldn't share videos like this.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]Deerdon I understand what you sre saying. I knew before I posted I would get this comment. You have a valid point. Hindsight is 20-20. The bulls were moving and we had to make a choice. We had the equipment and skill to get it done. No doubt it was a risky situation. I could have easily edited all that out. However, I just wanted to show what really happened instead of making it look like everything went jus as planned, that is not real. I'm sure lots of people edit that material out and I understand why.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom