Later

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Ok, you all have fun. Every thing you want to say gets expunged. It is Founders site so I'm not attacking him. I enjoyed the classifieds and the stories and pictures. Maybe it is a little on the toxic side at times so I need to be positive. Keep the shiny side up and the hairy side down.

I can't. No political stuff which is what interests a bunch of members. Sorry Homer, not in charge and neither is anybody else. mtmuley

Ok, you all have fun. Every thing you want to say gets expunged. It is Founders site so I'm not attacking him. I enjoyed the classifieds and the stories and pictures. Maybe it is a little on the toxic side at times so I need to be positive. Keep the shiny side up and the hairy side down.
Well, if you again have interest in hunting, or just topics other than politics, you’re welcome back anytime. Good luck in your travels!

I only look at the pictures just like Playboy, wait a minute I really read Playboy......Hey Elk got any pics of some bunnies thinking about going hunting. Is that a subject we can talk about?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom