Latest Grizzly Bear News

Another sad part about all this, will involve whether the federal government will pay all the attorney's fees of the 6 plaintiffs in the lawsuit. The EAJA may require this. A not so great use of our tax dollars.

just sayin...mh

Its all good, land owners and g&f will take care of things until it happens! I'm sure a few hunters will help out to

Unbelievable that bears have been after hunter killed elk for years and now that some biologist sees some bears feeding on one they shut a whole season down. There's no common sense left in the world anymore.

>Unbelievable that bears have been after
>hunter killed elk for years
>and now that some biologist
>sees some bears feeding on
>one they shut a whole
>season down. There's no common
>sense left in the world
>anymore.

isn't liberal logic just great!!!!

If they pull this in one area then maybe they will in other areas. who knows

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-18 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]nfh,
Unfortunately, I don't believe the Feds are going to appeal. The appeal would be heard by what many refer to as the "Nutty Ninth". That is the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals which is stacked with liberal judges. The Feds want to start the whole process over again. That may actually be quicker than a wasted appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. It was good that the State of Wyoming was managing them for awhile. They were able to remove a lot of bears that were becoming a problem.
just sayin...mh

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-18
>AT 02:50?PM (MST)

>It was good that the State of
>Wyoming was managing them for
>awhile. They were able to
>remove a lot of bears
>that were becoming a problem.
>just sayin...mh

The state has been removing problem bears for numerous years. They did that long before the short period they had management control, and they will continue to remove problem bears, whether they have management authority or not.

ClearCreek

Clear Creek,

What you say is true. However, prior to state management, they needed approval from the USFWS service to remove a problem bear. That was not always granted or done in a timely fashion. If you check the number of grizzly bears euthanized in the last year or so, you will see that the last year saw a great number of grizzly bears being removed permanently. That included many sows and cubs. It is my understanding that under the Trump Administration, the USFWS is now less inclined to tell the G&F what to do when a problem grizzly bear is encountered.

just sayin...mh

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-18
>AT 02:50?PM (MST)

>
>nfh,
>Unfortunately, I don't believe the Feds
>are going to appeal. The
>appeal would be heard by
>what many refer to as
>the "Nutty Ninth". That is
>the 9th Circuit Court of
>Appeals which is stacked with
>liberal judges. The Feds want
>to start the whole process
>over again. That may actually
>be quicker than a wasted
>appeal to the Ninth Circuit
>Court of Appeals. It was
>good that the State of
>Wyoming was managing them for
>awhile. They were able to
>remove a lot of bears
>that were becoming a problem.
>
>just sayin...mh

I agree with ya, i was sharing the article. You and i both know how this will turn out

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom