Leavin' on a float plane

joebuck

Had to put my fly in hunt on hold on account of the fires and the 11 days of no power water and phone. I'm back on track however, and flying out only a week later than originally scheduled. Moose Caribou and goat here I come.

Geoff,
Best of luck to ya. Hope you tag out. Make sure to take lots of pictures.
I've been seeing some pretty good bucks lately. Looks like we're going to have a few hawgs in our hidey holes this year.
I still haven't decided where I'm going come the 1st. I was going to go out Taseko way but I believe the Chilko fire has eaten up a lot of that country. I may just head back up to Eureka since it's close. I don't know. If they do run the fall fair this year, I may just stick around close to home.

Best of success on your hunt. I would love the flight and the scenery. Hope you smack some good ones....... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Steve, The way things are going around here I need a healthy dose of luck. I've been doing a little scouting too and finding a few deer. I saw and photographed a decent muley the other day(from very close range,six paces to be exact) and I have some video of two whitetail bucks who have made my front field their home. I find this a little disturbing, the little buggers seem to be multiplying at quite a rate! Anyway, I'll shoot you an email of the muley as soon as it's developed. Hopefully I'll have some bou and moose pics as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom