Left hand Savage in .204 Ruger and shooting material for sale

wilydawg

Thinning the herd. This rifle has about 20 rounds downrange so it's virtually new. One of the first loads I put together printed 1/4 MOA (see picture) so it shows promise. It has just sat in the safe since. Selling as a package and prefer local pick up in SLC area. If I don't get it sold I may consider shipping.

- Savage model 10 threaded w/factory muzzle brake
- Vortex Viper 6.5-20 w/BDC reticle and sunshade
- 600 rounds new Nosler brass (less the app 20 once fired)
- Lucas bore guide

And so you can enjoy it right away I'll include 1000 Hornady 32 grain Z-Max, 3 lbs. of Xterminator powder and 1000 Federal small rifle primers. That should be enough material for 1000 rds.

$2600.00

ruger 1.jpg

ruger 3.jpg

ruger 4.jpg

Up ^^^ The value of the components and dies (if you could find them, not likely) would probably be $1200-1500 Get shooting!

Up ^^^ The value of the components and dies (if you could find them, not likely) would probably be $1200-1500 Get shooting!
If that was true this would have sold already. The bullets are easy to find, the powder and primers your right about impossible to find.
You should try selling it on Long Range Hunting forum you will probably have better luck.

Thanks for the tip on LRH. However you're dead wrong on the pricing, so yeah it is true So let's see (even at the best prices IF they were available, and most things aren't available and are bringing ridiculous prices):

Brass - $430
Bullets - $200
Powder - $300
Primers - $100
Dies - $100
Bore guide - $70.00
Total: $1200.00

So again, thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll list it over at LRH.

Just curious......since this has been up so long....how many scam artists have inquired?

I’ve got a savage 110 bull barrel .204 with a match grade Nikon I would let go for $1000.00 it’s a true 1/4 inch group shooter at 100 yards
I realize you have a bunch of extras tho.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom