Left Handed Rifle Value?

ridgetops

Very Active Member
I've got a left handed weatherby markV accumark in 7mm Remington mag. It's topped with a vortex viper HS 4-16x44. I know weatherby no longer makes a left handed 7mm in the markV series but I don't really know if that's any more value or not. I'm thinking of asking $1,500 for the set up but not really sure if I'm in the ballpark or not. I'm sure any gun is worth what someone is willing to pay but I don't see many of these rifles for sale. Does it seem I'm in the right price range?
19609.jpeg

I wish I had answers for you. I’m a lefty and there will be a day where I will start selling off my rifles since I don’t have a real enthusiast in the family worthy of getting them. When that happens, I’m sure the rifles and scopes I paid lots of money for will have to go for bottom dollar or not sell. I am not there yet. I still am on the lookout for used left handed rifles. What you have is attractive, but I’m not interested too much in the 7mm mag. I know it’s a good cartridge, I just have enough rifles of the same capabilities. Knowing other lefty’s, you could have something they have to have. I recommend listing it for what you mentioned. It seems like a fair price with a scope, but be prepared to come down a little.

True gun value lists your rifle New at $2,247.92, Used, $1,418.79 not taken into account the scope. You’re definitely in the ballpark.

Here is gun traders guide book out of the 42nd edition. These are prices before you add inflation. I hope this helps

20220519_185209.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom