Left handed rifle?

polarbear

Long Time Member
Howdy folks!
I am currently in the market for a new left handed rifle in 300 win mag. I would prefer a synthetic stock and a blue/black 26" barrel. Does anyone have any ideas where or what brand makes a decent (but not too expensive, <$800) lt handed 300 win mag? I do not want a Ruger or Savage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Eric
Bird-01.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Not sure if Remington or Winchester makes one with a synthetic stock? Just a question, Why not Ruger? I have one in 25/06 and I haven't found a straighter shooting gun out of the box. I also owned a Savage in 338 win mag, and it shot rather well to.

Polarbear Why dont you want a ruger or savage? Just asking because thats pretty much all i own.

I'm just not a huge fan of Rugers. I do own an old 250-3000 Savage and I love it. Today I was checking out rifles and almost bought a Savage over/under 30-30/12guage. I have been looking at the Tikka's but dont like the plastic trigger guard and magazine. I do like the Browning, Sako and Winchester, but am having a hell of a time finding a 300 win mag in lt hand with a composite stock. I originally wanted a fluted barrel but have all but given up on that. Hell, I'll find something one of these days.
Eric
Bird-01.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom