Left vs. Right

huntFX4

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop. There is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between left and right...

That's ok , the barber was a democrat no doubt, how many republican philantropist do you see. if we're going to stereotype why would the republican need a hair cut? 90% are bald, I guess a some have mullet's.....just kidding put the guns away.

Man I thought we buried this hatchett, now your calling us freeloaders?? That's laughable, any research at all would show you that in the last several elections left funding donations vs. right was much higher and who spent $0 of their own? The left.

I won't even get in to personal financing habits, ala GW and the Texas Rangers, etc..

Put it away, it's hunting season.... WE ONLY TALK POLITICS IN THE OFF SEASON

Come on people, this is a joke. I guess i must have really ruffled your feathers before huh. You guys can't take a serious remark or a little playful ribbing? Where's your sense of humor? Maybe I'll just add another little difference here. I can take a good ribbing. I'm not offended very easily

SOOO off the mark.....

Whatever! This joke is just so off the mark. Everyone knows all us left wingers are long haired hippies! ;-) Why would any of them be getting a haircut? Get it right. lol Oh yeah...and BTW...Rosie O'Donnell just started on that chick show "The View" and said her short hair was a mistake so now we're going to have plenty of long haired lesbians running around. (hey...maybe that's a GOOD thing. lol)

RE: SOOO off the mark.....

Just curious, will my cow tag be good for Rosie if she happens through my hunting area?

Even if its not Ill probably still take the shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom