LeftOver Buck Tags

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Anyone going/need a Buck tag?

Remaining general-season buck deer permits
Available beginning at 8 a.m. on July 19, 2018. The DWR will sell all weapon types on the same day for general-season buck deer.

Hunt

DB150
Box Elder
Archery
Aug. 18?Sept. 14, 2018

363--left
DB156

Box Elder
Muzzleloader
Sept. 26?Oct. 4, 2018

166-left
DB1505

Chalk Creek/East Canyon/Morgan,
South Rich
Archery
Aug. 18?Sept. 14,

DB1565

Chalk Creek/East Canyon/Morgan,
South Rich
Muzzleloader
Sept. 26?Oct. 4,

DB156

Kamas
Muzzleloader
Sept. 26?Oct. 4,

DB158

Wasatch Mtns, West
Muzzleloader
Sept. 26?Oct. 4,

Robb

There's a couple good ones still available on that list for those who need one.
Good luck to all.
Thanks Robb.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Regular tags went on sale today. I heard there was a line this morning at the hardware store to buy tags. Don?t know why you can just buy online. Some people are worried they are going to sell out elk tags.

My buddy and I are returning our Pine Valley early rifle deer tags. Not sure how they re-allocate them. Call next applicant ?

I should try to get one of wasatch muzzy tags so I can hunt for deer while chasing elk with my muzzleloader! You never know what might pop up

>My buddy and I are returning
>our Pine Valley early rifle
>deer tags. Not sure how
>they re-allocate them. Call next
>applicant ?

I do not think they re-allocate general season deer tags. .

Trying to buy a leftover tag now... the system is overloaded. I got a - call this number to see if your payment was processed. Anyone having the same issues?

After being throttled and then kicked out 4 TIMES!!!! I was finally able to snag a left over muzzy tag in box elder for the wife. We have a small chunk of camping ground out there and found a little honey hole of two points and yearling bucks just perfect for the misses and the babies to hunt.

I was able to snag a wasatch muzzy tag for myself and a Box Elder archery tag for my Dad. Ran into the payment issue several times on the archery tag, just had to cancel and start over. Finally was able to get it processed with it showing 1 remaining tag left. Heart was racing, fingers shaking haha, now to just find a buck that will do that to me this fall!

Yes it wouldn't let me on. Some safety thing so as not to overload the system. Then when the main screen came up it wouldn't go any further. So I gave up. I guess that why those guys went and stood in line. But I guess their computers must have been doing the same thing.

>>My buddy and I are returning
>>our Pine Valley early rifle
>>deer tags. Not sure how
>>they re-allocate them. Call next
>>applicant ?
>
>
>I do not think they re-allocate
>general season deer tags. .
>
Yes they do! And they call the next alternate applicant just as they do for ALL drawings.

The UDWR does not re-allocate General Season permits. Not General Season and not antlerless.

R657-42-6. Reallocation of Permits.
(1)(a) The division may reallocate surrendered limited entry and once-in-a-lifetime permits.

(b) The division shall not reallocate general season permits for big game and turkey, but the number of permits surrendered may be added to the appropriate permit quota the following year.

I can not recall seeing them add general season permits back into the draw the next year.

>The UDWR does not re-allocate General
>Season permits. Not General
>Season and not antlerless.
>
>R657-42-6. Reallocation of Permits.
>(1)(a) The division may reallocate surrendered
>limited entry and once-in-a-lifetime permits.
>
>
>(b) The division shall not reallocate
>general season permits for big
>game and turkey, but the
>number of permits surrendered may
>be added to the appropriate
>permit quota the following year.
>
>
>I can not recall seeing them
>add general season permits back
>into the draw the next
>year.

OOPS, I stand corrected, Sorry!

I was told at the Ogden office that any surrendered tags for GS or antlerless will be added to the next years allocated tags.
I learned this when my son surrendered a doe deer tag last year.

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-18 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]>I was told at the Ogden
>office that any surrendered tags
>for GS or antlerless will
>be added to the next
>years allocated tags.
>I learned this when my son
>surrendered a doe deer tag
>last year.
>
>
>
>
>
>"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak.
>So
>we must and we will."
>Theadore Roosevelt
And how do you suppose they do that when doe deer hunts/units change from year to year?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom