Leftover success!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
I had already scheduled my vacation during first rifle season, figuring I would have a decent shot at a returned tag, and this afternoon I got mine! Certainly not a coveted tag but has been slim Pickens until today. But being only a month out I was getting a little worried. But all for naught. Odds of success aren’t that great in my area, but will have a great time regardless!

Good luck if you are still looking!

Sweet!!! I missed one on my list today. Was on the mountain. Bummer! Maybe the one you got.

I got the best tag that has hit the list
Screenshot_20200905-103226_1.png

Yeah couldn't believe it hit the list Thursday morning. That's a 14-15 point resident tag. It's actually the third 61 tag I've gotten off the list. I got a first rifle tag before they implemented the five point rule. Also got one the year of the fire they released like ten or fifteen the Friday before first rifle and I got one.

Yeah couldn't believe it hit the list Thursday morning. That's a 14-15 point resident tag. It's actually the third 61 tag I've gotten off the list. I got a first rifle tag before they implemented the five point rule. Also got one the year of the fire they released like ten or fifteen the Friday before first rifle and I got one.
Care to share any pics of the results?

Good get! So you were notified by the app and purchased through it as well? Does anyone know if the app has special access to list updates in advance of the pdf file? Or does it process that file just like anyone else?

Good get! So you were notified by the app and purchased through it as well? Does anyone know if the app has special access to list updates in advance of the pdf file? Or does it process that file just like anyone else?
Just like anyone else.

Its actually a few seconds behind the list updates. but it works if you cant get on and refresh the list every 5 minutes.

I picked up a 3rd season deer tag the other day.

“but it works if you cant get on and refresh the list every 5 minutes.”

And if you can do that, you must be sheltering somewhere with nothing else to do.

71. Slim Pickens there until The herd Numbers come back up. 8% success last year! ?. But I am in for the long haul. It’s also a place my wife loves to go to even though she doesn’t hunt. Added bonus.

Looking at retiring in a year or two, and then will be all bowhunting.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom