Leftover tag list is up.

BioHazrdMan

For those interested, the leftover tag list us up on the NMDGF website and tags go on sale July 11th at 10:00am! First come, first serve so better be quick! :)

July 11 Unit 48 and 55 only Elk hunts if your not MI. Guess youll already have all info besides hunt code. Goin to be a race for the couple of elk tags. Lots of pig hunts and youth. GOod luck.

That is funny about the pig hunts... i guess people got tired of paying those high tag fees...

J

What a Joke! You think with all the left over Deer tags it would tell NMDGF what a Sh!!!!y job they are doing managing the deer heard in the state! They need to do something! However it is obvious it's all about Money$ to them..

I agree there shouldn't be a left over tag sale. There is a reason these units are not being put in for in the regular draw, it is because they don't have many deer. Just let the tags be and at least give the few deer that are left in these units have a chance.

60 tags for unit 18 muzzy leftover out of the original 100 tags available..???? WTF??? Something aint right..

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Just a heads up.. there was a typo and it said that the tags would go on sale on the 9th.. BUT it is really the 11th like stated on this document... ALSO, this is new and I have no clue how it was approved or how it got there but...

for the first 24 hours it will be for residents ONLY..
J

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom