Legends of M&M

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
We have Bessy 'Giddy-Up' Elkazzz, Preddy/Predator--LP, Mike-Camp Stallion and Da Warden-my ex........

I still got Sh*t on my hunting boots from that day!! haha

Robb

DSC04609.jpg

Are they all still alive ? :) :) I thought they are Legends only after they Died ? Preddy popped in and made a post the other day !

Fully clothed thankfully!!! We met once upon a time while he was coming off the mountain after a long day hunting and ran out of daylight. He aint much to look at but he's a good dude. Salt of the earth

I Ran into an MM Friend down on the Flat Lands of Utah!:D

Also Met His Wife & One of His Daughters,Within Seconds of Talking with these Ladies I Knew they were Top Notch,Ethical,Law Abiding Hunters & Proud Americans!

I've Seen MM'ers Argue With DesertRanch here on MM a Few Times!

This Family is Top Notch!

DesertRanch Would Give the Shirt off His Back!

He Went Out of His Way to Show us a Safer Way to get back across the Mountain Top!

We'll Have To Travel some of them Tee-Pee Trails in the Daylight sometime DesertRanch!:D

Thanks & We'll see You on the Mountain again DH & Family!

Elk, we will be on the Henry's for Thanksgiving weekend looking at bucks. Plan to camp down there somewhere on the east side depending on the weather. If you are in the neighborhood, stop in for a Pepsi. Tell that son of your's i think he is one tough son of a gun. And head headed!:ROFLMAO: Wonder where he gets that?

I'd Love To Go on the Henry's BIG BUCK Viewing Trip But We Won't make it this Year!

Maybe Next Year & Thanks DR!

Shirt?

I Didn't See any Shirt!:D
You promised to keep quiet about that bucket mouth!!!! It’s the newest style to go shirtless. All the cool kids are doing it. I’m an older version of Cameron Hanes or the hush boys. ?
Hell if I had my shirt off there be no need for the full moon. I’d blind passing airline pilots!!!!

LOL DesertRanch!

Just Satin!

# 1: I Ain't Lookin at other Guys Shirts!

#2: At Dark Thirty I Couldn't See Much of anything!:D:D:D

Prooutdoors showed me the non photoshopped pic and said he was a big part of this hunt. He seemed legit!

Prooutdoors showed me the non photoshopped pic and said he was a big part of this hunt. He seemed legit!
He had absolutely ZERO to do with that bull, period.
And if "Pro" had pictures of that bull of any kind, he got them from someone because he was not there whatsoever.
Yes that bull had 3 broken points that stinkstomper fixed for the photo, no one has ever denied that fact.
A

He had absolutely ZERO to do with that bull, period.
And if "Pro" had pictures of that bull of any kind, he got them from someone because he was not there whatsoever.
Yes that bull had 3 broken points that stinkstomper fixed for the photo, no one has ever denied that fact.
A
I don’t know man it’s on his new website so it must be true...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom