Leica HD-B Bino question for new owners

1manshow

I just received my new Leica HD-B the other day and have a few questions for the guys that have been lucky enough to receive there's.... Iam trying to use mine with the SD card and not having any luck... My Data is stored already on card but for some reason it's not picking it up on the menu when sd card is placed in Bino's .... Any help would be great since I have literally gotten nowhere with Leica's custome service...1Manshow

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-13 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-13 AT 08:51?PM (MST)

You can only have one profile per card and you cannot rename the file or give the file a custom name. It must stay the default name that the software gives it.

One thing that does puzzle me a little is the software does not allow for elevation or temperature settings like the G7 does. So basically you are forced to order a new drop dial without the temperature and elevation settings, if I have my logic right. That is unfortunate. If they allowed temperature and elevation settings in the software you could use it with your existing dial, the rangefinder would just calculate differences based off the given elevation and temp...if that makes sense.

Also has a fixed scope height figured in that you cannot change...found that odd as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom