Leica Promotion Ends 2/28

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
This promotion that Leica has been running ends next week. I just got a reminder e-mail from Leica so I thought I would do a quick post about it.

Purchase any new LEICA ULTRAVID BR Rubber Armored 42 mm or 50 mm Binocular from any Authorized Leica Camera Inc Dealer, between November 1, 2005 and February 28, 2006 and you can receive, directly from Leica Camera Inc., its perfect companion. A Special Edition ?Desert Sand? Leica LRF 1200 Scan Mode Laser Rangefinder for Only $399.00! (Regular Retail Price is $725.00)

Please feel free to call me with any questions.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Get your digital pictures professionally printed by Camera Land and then shipped back to you @ http://www.cameralandny.com/

I didn't post a list of models and prices. I just thought it was a friendly post to let anyone who was interested in an Ultravid know about the up coming end of the promo by Leica.
Sorry if it offended you.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-06 AT 06:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-06 AT 06:38?PM (MST)

Maybe its because almost every one of your 12 posts have to do with selling optics or camera equipment. Your from New York City, probabbly have no interest in Mule Deer or hunting whatsoever, and are probabbly using hunting, anti-hunting, birding, camping, hiking, boating, and peeping tom forumns for free advertisement. Did I hit the nail pretty much on the head.

Gr8fulDoug,
Just letting you know that I, unlike some with a purple and black thumb, appreciate your sharing of knowledge, and your prompt, friendly, and honest service.

Doug~RedRabbit

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-06 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]I apologize for being a tad harsh. Good Service (thats great), its's still advertising no matter how you spin it. What if every person trying to make a dime on optics, game calls, camoflauge, boots, hearing devices, tents, ect, ect, posted their specials and links to their online store on this forumn?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-06 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]COSA,
I am involved in a few hunting forums. Some as a sponsor and others as simply a participant. If my presence on this site is not welcome I shall not return to it.
IMHO, on the sites that I frequent, it is nice to find a supplier that I know will give service, quality advise and be a stand up guy. I guess you just see it as a reason for a hostile attack instead of an opportunity to gain some knowledge and perhaps save a few dollars when you require something. If not for outgoing, honest, suppliers making themselves known in the places where their services apply how else would the people in those fields find out about them.

In answer to your posted questions:

"What if every person trying to make a dime on optics, game calls, camoflauge, boots, hearing devices, tents, ect, ect, posted their specials and links to their online store on this forumn"
You might meet some new suppliers and gain some knowledge from their experiance in their given fields.

"are probabbly using hunting, anti-hunting, birding, camping, hiking, boating, and peeping tom forumns for free advertisement. Did I hit the nail pretty much on the head."
You didn't even find the nail much less hit it on the head. If you get a chance, ask around to some of your buddies and I am sure a few of them know who I am. You know for someone who claims to have been a "tad harsh" I for one do not want to be around when you are just outright rude and insulting.

Again, I did not mean to offend anyone on this site. If I have I apologize for the intrusion.

Be well,
Doug

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-06 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/rules.html

Doug,
You are far from actually offending me. just calling a free ad a free ad. It would have been different if someone posted a question concerning a certain brand of optics and you responded. But to post the "time is running out on this great deal" post yourself is not what I believe most people visit this site for.

Doug,

If FOUNDER doesn't care if you post your info, I sure don't. I'll call if I need anything.

Thanks,

JB

If the "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Jeez, Cosa get a life why is it everytime someone on here tries to help someone. somebody has to jump all over them. How about all the guys on here talking about their videos. I for one like to hear about all of these.He has had some great information about new products and several other things.Why don't we all lighten up a little and try to enjoy this site with all the great photos and stories.

If anyone is looking for new optics, I highly recommend Doug. He is an asset to any outdoors site and any that have bought from him know that. He'll give great prices (usually the best by a long shot), great service, and he knows his stuff. He stands behind his stuff and wont sell grey market goods. Please stay, Doug. Some of us appreciate a good deal and a good guy.

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate your support. I will stay current on this site and where I can I will try to lend some useful information, without it being an angle for free advertising ;-) because, well you know how us NY'ers are. Just ask Cosa, he can tell you :D
It is my pleasure to answer, what I can, about sports optics, digiscoping and photography.

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

>If anyone is looking for new
>optics, I highly recommend Doug.
> He is an asset
>to any outdoors site and
>any that have bought from
>him know that. He'll
>give great prices (usually the
>best by a long shot),