Lemon Charged, Trump Jr the Hunter

smokepolejohnson

Congrats to all on MM on breaking the 200 post mark.

EEBB767F-2178-4AE7-A369-56402FBD0FF2.jpeg

Tristate

Long Time Member
Nah.

He's been stupid for decades.

They guide their share of gov tags and high dollar tags.

They are what they are. The change is that enough guys in Utah are tired of the corporate **** and are turning them in.

And to be fair. Enough rank and file DWR/Rangers are tired of it too.

The baiting and cam bans, are majority aimed at them.

Too many LE/OIL guys have had their hunt ruined by the kill at all costs buisness model. They are done. It's about damn time

So this isn't about right or wrong? It's about dealing with your hunting competition. Niiiiiiiiice.

You are basically admitting the people against Wade Lemon will do anything for their chance at big horns.

coloradoman

Very Active Member
Cmon Tri?
I’ve responded to a couple of your posts!
Just because I’m from Colorado you choose to not to respond because you said you wanted balls behind your poke🤣🤣🙄

Hunter81

I can't tell what was "canned". Is it illegal for a person to share information with a guide about where a lion is?
The hunter needs to be there when the dogs are let out to chase the lion. If the dogs are up on the hill already with a treed lion, it would be considered illegal for the hunter to shoot the animal. There is a whole section in the bear and cougar proclamation about it.

EEEBE6FE-3A89-4143-8CAE-BB77F96E5F37.png

Last edited:

Tristate

Long Time Member
And ALL of your posts are defending a known law breaker. You are no better than he is. No wonder you stay on your knees for WLH so much.

You know what. That's the difference between you and me. I never come to the internet to decide who I am better than.

hossblur

Long Time Member
So this isn't about right or wrong? It's about dealing with your hunting competition. Niiiiiiiiice.

You are basically admitting the people against Wade Lemon will do anything for their chance at big horns.

How many more charges until we agree what wrong is?

2 felony charges, 2 misdemeanor charges in a month. All for seperate incidents.

You are sheep hunting. Killed any sheep in closed units? Been charged with wanton waste? Trespassing?

If not, why not?

JB1975

Very Active Member
You know what. That's the difference between you and me. I never come to the internet to decide who I am better than.
I know I am better than someone who repeatedly cannot follow the law. It has been proven more than once now. You should think highly enough of yourself to feel the same, unless you think like WLH, which is more and more likely every time you post.

Tristate

Long Time Member
I know I am better than someone who repeatedly cannot follow the law. It has been proven more than once now. You should think highly enough of yourself to feel the same, unless you think like WLH, which is more and more likely every time you post.

Actually none of it has been proven. You really don't know how the judicial system works do you?

JB1975

Very Active Member
Actually none of it has been proven. You really don't know how the judicial system works do you?
I do, thank you. There would not be this many charges brought up without some evidence. Even someone as dense as you should realize that.

coloradoman

Very Active Member
Then where do you go?
We all know that you cannot claim that with family and friends because they all know the real you….. Your doomed all around!

hossblur

Long Time Member
Evidence doesn't mean proven. So no, you don't.

UTAH HUNTING GUIDE FACES SENTENCING OVER ILLEGALLY KILLED BEAR
By Associated Press Dec 4, 1993, 12:00am MDT
Facebook
Twitter
A Utah hunting guide faces sentencing Monday in 6th District Court on a felony and three other charges for helping another man pass off a black bear killed illegally in Utah as an Idaho bear.

Dennis Wilson, Parowan, pleaded guilty to giving false information for a state report, a felony. He also admitted illegal importing of a bear, unlawful possession and using another's bear tag, all misdemeanors.Wilson and Wade Lemon, Holden, Millard County, treed the bear in Iron County on June 10, three days after Utah's bear hunting season closed, according to Idaho Fish and Game Department Senior Conservation officer Bill London.

Wilson then phoned hunter Paul Gargis of Henderson, Nev. Gargis drove to the treed bear and killed it. The method is called a will-call hunt and is illegal in Utah, even in season, but allowed in Idaho.

Idaho's bear season was still open, so Wilson brought the bear to the Fish and Game office in Pocatello and claimed it had been killed near Challis, the officer said.

London and another Idaho conservation officer were suspicious because they saw no hounds or camping gear in Wilson's pickup truck. Utah officials received an anonymous tip that the bear had been killed illegally.

Wilson took the bear to a Utah taxidermist for processing, using Idaho game papers. Officials investigated and both states filed charges.

Sentencing is pending on Gargis' guilty plea to two misdemeanor charges. Wilson, Lemon and Gargis also have pleaded guilty to Utah charges, London said.

So, since Lemon pleaded guilty, we can agree he's been charged for illegality. RIGHT?

coloradoman

Very Active Member
I don't go anywhere looking to be better than anyone. That's kind of a childish endeavor.
I’ll ask again!
How much more proof do you need on his charges other than the several proven here?
Are you that close to this POS that your still going to lay in the same bed with him or can you now admit he COULD be guilty of such charges?

Tristate

Long Time Member
I’ll ask again!
How much more proof do you need on his charges other than the several proven here?
Are you that close to this POS that your still going to lay in the same bed with him or can you now admit he COULD be guilty of such charges?

I never said he "couldn't " be guilty. So why are you wanting me to say he "could" be.

But I can tell you this. I've never once ever saw him go online and call people a "POS" that he didn't know.

Tristate

Long Time Member
UTAH HUNTING GUIDE FACES SENTENCING OVER ILLEGALLY KILLED BEAR
By Associated Press Dec 4, 1993, 12:00am MDT
Facebook
Twitter
A Utah hunting guide faces sentencing Monday in 6th District Court on a felony and three other charges for helping another man pass off a black bear killed illegally in Utah as an Idaho bear.

Dennis Wilson, Parowan, pleaded guilty to giving false information for a state report, a felony. He also admitted illegal importing of a bear, unlawful possession and using another's bear tag, all misdemeanors.Wilson and Wade Lemon, Holden, Millard County, treed the bear in Iron County on June 10, three days after Utah's bear hunting season closed, according to Idaho Fish and Game Department Senior Conservation officer Bill London.

Wilson then phoned hunter Paul Gargis of Henderson, Nev. Gargis drove to the treed bear and killed it. The method is called a will-call hunt and is illegal in Utah, even in season, but allowed in Idaho.

Idaho's bear season was still open, so Wilson brought the bear to the Fish and Game office in Pocatello and claimed it had been killed near Challis, the officer said.

London and another Idaho conservation officer were suspicious because they saw no hounds or camping gear in Wilson's pickup truck. Utah officials received an anonymous tip that the bear had been killed illegally.

Wilson took the bear to a Utah taxidermist for processing, using Idaho game papers. Officials investigated and both states filed charges.

Sentencing is pending on Gargis' guilty plea to two misdemeanor charges. Wilson, Lemon and Gargis also have pleaded guilty to Utah charges, London said.

So, since Lemon pleaded guilty, we can agree he's been charged for illegality. RIGHT?

So you think a misdemeanor conviction 29 years ago is justification for an internet lynching?????🙄

slamdunk

Any one else miss the days gone by of yesteryear where we all bitxxched over fictitious Mossback road blocks and
Not sure how many remember, but Kaylen Lemon used to be with Mossback years ago.

Purely speculative here, but things sure have been quiet with MB in the bad guy spotlight since the parting of ways.

Kinda makes a guy wonder what the parting of ways really was all about?🤔🤷‍♂️

Iddogguy

Not sure how many remember, but Kaylen Lemon used to be with Mossback years ago.

Purely speculative here, but things sure have been quiet with MB in the bad guy spotlight since the parting of ways.

Kinda makes a guy wonder what the parting of ways really was all about?🤔🤷‍♂️
Ego, probably!!!

Vanilla

Very Active Member
All this truly is a huge stain on the legacy of Mike Fowlks as director of the DWR. That may not be “fair” as I don’t know all the details on how and why, but the fact that all this is popping up now and only being prosecuted after he retired has a very foul smell to it.

We absolutely know the DWR has covered for Wade in the past. I know this from personally talking to decision makers in previous incidents. (Nebo sheep hunt, anyone?) How much the agency covered up is starting to look really, really bad now.

The chickens always come home to roost, folks. Always.

Twoshooter

Court Calendar Detail​

Information about attending a remote hearing
The public is able to attend most court hearings, even if it is being held remotely.
  • Some courts are adding a video link to join the hearing in the calendar below.
  • If there is no link in the calendar, contact the judge's team and request a link.
  • If there is no contact information for the judge's team, contact the court location to request a link.
There is an easy guide to help you to participate in a remote court hearing.
Go Back to Calendar Results | Print Page

7TH DISTRICT COURT PRICE
Click here to find out how COVID-19 affects this courthouse location
calendar.gif
Add to Google Calendar
Download Calendar .ics
STATE OF UTAH ATTORNEY GENERAL
Attorneys:
vs.
WADE COX LEMON
Attorneys:
LAW, GREG
Case # 221700242
8:30 AM - 6/13/2022
COURTROOM 201
View courthouse address
Judge/Commissioner:
JEREMIAH HUMES
WEBEX INITIAL APPEARANCE
State Felony
DOB: 12/29/1960

3rd Degree Felony
WANTON DESTRUCTION OF PROTECTED WILDLIFE
5/18/2018

OTN:
Citation: #
LEA: WLR #
Prosecuting Agency: ATG #
Sheriff: #

RELH

Long Time Member
oo many LE/OIL guys have had their hunt ruined by the kill at all costs buisness model. They are done. It's about damn time.

Hoss maybe Lemon's outfit is done, but there will be others to step into his shoes due to greed and the promise of big money.
You can bet there is others out there just as shady because of the money involved. They give the honest outfitter-guide a black eye that they do not deserve.
RELH

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I’ve lived 50 miles from Mr. Wade Lemon, never meet him, heard many good things about him, from people who have hunted with him. I’ve heard many bad things about him, mostly from MM members but from a few others as well. As far as what I’ve heard, good or bad, I have no idea what’s true and what’s not.

I’ve read the recent charges that have been published by the Utah media. Charges are just that, charges, nothing more and nothing less. Charges don’t present evidence nor facts, they are just claims, without proof.

Regardless of previous charges, regardless of previous accusations, each charge is independent from previous charges.

Why can’t we just allow the system to do its work before we exonerate or convict someone before the system has had the opportunity to decide they are innocent or guilty based on what the system determines?

If it was you or I, I would hope we would be given the right and respect of being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Call me naive, foolish, deceived or just pain stupid, but, I will assume Mr Lemon is innocent until he is proven guilty by the law of our land.

Tristate

Long Time Member
I’ve lived 50 miles from Mr. Wade Lemon, never meet him, heard many good things about him, from people who have hunted with him. I’ve heard many bad things about him, mostly from MM members but from a few others as well. As far as what I’ve heard, good or bad, I have no idea what’s true and what’s not.

I’ve read the recent charges that have been published by the Utah media. Charges are just that, charges, nothing more and nothing less. Charges don’t present evidence nor facts, they are just claims, without proof.

Regardless of previous charges, regardless of previous accusations, each charge is independent from previous charges.

Why can’t we just allow the system to do its work before we exonerate or convict someone before the system has had the opportunity to decide they are innocent or guilty based on what the system determines?

If it was you or I, I would hope we would be given the right and respect of being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Call me naive, foolish, deceived or just pain stupid, but, I will assume Mr Lemon is innocent until he is proven guilty by the law of our land.

Good post 2lumpy. You often pick the words that I can't seem to find.

I also hope if I am ever accused of a crime my friends don't scatter. Even if I were to ever be convicted. But I know that's probably asking a lot.

Bigfoot 1

Very Active Member

Yes innocent until proven guilty but remember in order for there to be “charges” there has to be evidence a crime was committed.

hossblur

Long Time Member
I never said he "couldn't " be guilty. So why are you wanting me to say he "could" be.

But I can tell you this. I've never once ever saw him go online and call people a "POS" that he didn't know.

These knuckleheads ought to be ashamed for spit-balling these people. Those guys who buy a $25 deer tag don't do squat" for habitat conservation, he said.
-Wade Lemon, SLC TRIBUNE, 2016

Does the newspaper count?

hossblur

Long Time Member

Respect is earned.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Good post 2lumpy. You often pick the words that I can't seem to find.

I also hope if I am ever accused of a crime my friends don't scatter. Even if I were to ever be convicted. But I know that's probably asking a lot.

I'll ask you again.

Killed any sheep out of season? Left any to waste? Is that because you follow laws?

Vanilla

Very Active Member
Lumpy, the constitution does guarantee each of us that presumption of innocence until proven guilty. But that presumption is in court, not the court of public opinion. You can tell me OJ is innocent all you want and I will still tell you he essentially cut his ex wife’s head off. And I’d be correct.

Yes, these are just charges at this point. Yes, the system does need to and will play out. But don’t assume nobody has any facts or evidence just because the system hasn’t run it’s course. That would be an incorrect assumption if you did so.

SS!

Long Time Member

Riiiight. Because it’s common for people to just randomly get charged with crimes they didn’t commit....multiple times. Oh and have been caught in the 90s breaking wildlife laws.

And then there’s the fact people who commit crimes are found not guilty. Doesn’t mean they didn’t do it.

So as poetic as you’re trying to come across it’s BS. One doesn’t have to look far back through your own posts to find such..

But great post, no doubt. You have a way with words, you could be a politician like joe Biden.

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Hey SS!

Do Not Judge The Man/My Friend Lumpy Until You Personally Know Him a Little Better Than You Do!

Alot Of You Think Us 'Old Bastages' Don't Know Anything!

And You're Kinda Right When it Comes to 'PUNKETRY'!

SS!

Long Time Member
Hey SS!

Do Not Judge The Man/My Friend Lumpy Until You Personally Know Him a Little Better Than You Do!

Alot Of You Think Us 'Old Bastages' Don't Know Anything!

And You're Kinda Right When it Comes to 'PUNKETRY'!
I’m not judging him. I’m glad to know the proximity of knowing someone is 50 miles so sadly I can’t comment on his character. From 3,000 miles away I can tell you this much, I haven’t heard anything bad about the guy.

Now Sarah Palin on the other hand....

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Is Sarah Still HOT?

I’m not judging him. I’m glad to know the proximity of knowing someone is 50 miles so sadly I can’t comment on his character. From 3,000 miles away I can tell you this much, I haven’t heard anything bad about the guy.

Now Sarah Palin on the other hand....

hossblur

Long Time Member
Lumpy, you are correct. What guys have wanted for years is the DWR to stop protecting WLH. To stop the pattern they have continued at looking for reasons to not charge.

If he is found NOT GUILTY(innocent is different), then so be it.

But whether it's Nebo sheep, or AI harassment, or the hunter harassment on the Pauns, or these charges, WLH deserves his day in court.

Living somewhat close to someone doesn't negate anything. He's not being charged for being a bad neighbor.

dryflyelk

I haven't been in the loop here for a while, but I saw the article on Lemon on KSL and instantly thought a few things-

1. There has got to be a heck of a discussion about this on MM right now (yep)
2. I bet tristate is still in the middle of the wrong side of the discussion (yep)

Through covid and everything else, it's nice to know we have things we can count on to be unchanging and steady in their convictions, however misguided they may be.

LIK2HNT

Very Active Member
Saturday when I logged on my laptop to pay bills this was one of the top stories that piped up on Xfinity. I think it made National news because of Trump Jr.

Also glad to read that there are laws about how hound hunting is conducted.

elks96

Very Active Member
Do yall even believe Wade Lemon goes out making bait piles anywhere any time legal or illegal???????
I am trying to tell if you are the big spoon or little spoon when it comes to wade. I am guessing the little spoon.

It is perfectly legal to bait bears in Utah. It is perfectly legal and very common for those who bait to run trail cameras at the bait.

The difference, under Utah law you are not allowed to use the bait station to lure in bears to run with hounds.

That is the difference. He did something illegal, it was his bait, his truck, his bait station and his hounds... Not spit it out, are you the big spoon or the little spoon?

Savage110

You might want to read that a little closer sweetheart.

Name a single person that puts out a bait pile with a camera with his name on it.

It doesn't happen.
I give Tristate's troll game a 2/10. But I do respect his effort. The sad part for me is that it is not improving from thread to thread.

Tristate

Long Time Member
These knuckleheads ought to be ashamed for spit-balling these people. Those guys who buy a $25 deer tag don't do squat" for habitat conservation, he said.
-Wade Lemon, SLC TRIBUNE, 2016

Does the newspaper count?
Nope. Whether you like the words or not Wade stands by them and puts his name on them.

Yall hide behind other names and talk trash.

Not the same at all.

ElkNutArcher

I see hossy beat me.

He called every deer hunter in Utah "knucklheads" - same difference

"These knuckleheads ought to be ashamed for spit-balling these people. Those guys who buy a $25 deer tag don't do squat" for habitat conservation, he said.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Thanks for the responses gentlemen, while my opinion on this discussion might be different than most of yours, you were all introspective and willing to take the time to say why.

SS! I often mention proximity to people or incidents, for good or bad, when I am discussing them individually but I’m of the opinion that someone who lives near the individual or the incident may have more opportunity to see, hear, encounter a little more than someone living a long distance away that only has second hand knowledge about the person, place or thing. Like you said, it is usually harder to know a lot if your 3,000 away and never had direct contact.

Truth is, if you knew me better, as some on MM do, you would know that I have my issues and my problems, same as anyone else. Some that know more about me seem to believe I’m not so bad, others that know me equally well, can’t stand to be in the same room with me. I have my moments.

Just saying proximity helps and my proximity to Wade Lemon hasn’t biased my opinion or absolute truth about him. However, things I have been told by other people have biased my opinion about Wade Lemon, I free admit I’m biased but not regarding these charges, because I don’t know what are facts and what are not, at this time. Rumors are ugly, ugly things and yet, I’m also quick to agree that where there is smoke there is “usually” fire, but……. not always……a lot of times smoke is rumor and nothing more.

In Wade Lemon’s case, the fact that I’ve lived within 50 miles, for 47 years, travelled through his home town/area hundreds of times, and he through mine, I don’t know him other than by reputation, and even living that closely to him, I still don’t know many, if any, actual truths about him. Some folks love him, others despise him.

To a lesser degree, I see myself in very much the same way. I’m just saying, maybe we should, regardless of our bias, wait to see what a more comprehensive examination of the facts provide before deciding guilt or innocence…..regarding these two specific charges.

Now, we’ve shared a lot of opinions and beliefs about the man and this case here on MM, if you’d care to read the some of the general publics foolishness espoused by the many misinformed, uniformed, geniuses that responded to this news article, I added below. Right now there 123 comments, mostly totally silly. Their assumptions and the bases of their comments come from a completely naive and biased perspective. I think they would the same thing to you or I, if someone filled charges against us, be they true or false……. Let the system do it’s job and then let’s all share our opinions. But what’s the chance these folks are going to ever do that? Never. They would go after you or I, with the same lack of knowledge as they are going after Lemon and Trump Jr and Sr.

It’s the price we pay for free speech……… it’s worth the price…… but I’d prefer we give our own community the benefit of the system to play out before cinching down the noose around their neck.

Tristate

Long Time Member
I see hossy beat me.

He called every deer hunter in Utah "knucklheads" - same difference

"These knuckleheads ought to be ashamed for spit-balling these people. Those guys who buy a $25 deer tag don't do squat" for habitat conservation, he said.

Actually he didn't. Learn what punctuation is.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Nope. Whether you like the words or not Wade stands by them and puts his name on them.

Yall hide behind other names and talk trash.

Not the same at all.

"But I can tell you this. I've never once ever saw him go online and call people a "POS" that he didn't know."

Tri

FYI

I got that quote ONLINE.

So, now you've seen him do that.

Congrats

JimNv

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if I were to buy a 25.00 tag, hire Monsieur Lemon or any of his ilk for $8K or so to find me a 170 plus inch muley, I'd be clear of any malfeasance of not doing my share inre to conservation?

I must ponder this a bit more lads. This has given me pause.

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I have to admit, Tristate has been consistent over the years. Most of the people he "defends" he doesn't even know. I honestly think he tries to see the good in all people. I guess Tri has a character flaw compared to the rest of us. .... :)

I feel sorry for Trump Jr. Not only does he have a tainted bear hide that he worked so hard for, he also sleeps with Newsom's ex.

Please don't lump me in with 2Lumpy.😬:ROFLMAO:

Bigfoot 1

Very Active Member
I have to admit, Tristate has been consistent over the years. Most of the people he "defends" he doesn't even know. I honestly think he tries to see the good in all people. I guess Tri has a character flaw compared to the rest of us. .... :)

I feel sorry for Trump Jr. Not only does he have a tainted bear hide that he worked so hard for, he also sleeps with Newsom's ex.

Bear hide should have been seized as evidence, and she’s got lots of X’s….

2lumpy

Long Time Member

There’s a huge difference eel, between being lumped and being 2lumpy! 😂😂😂

Tristate

Long Time Member
"Ever notice how investigators poking around start to find things they may not have been looking for?"
"One might wonder if there is more to come?"

I hope nothing fishy gets tied back to Tri's hunt with WLH.

I've done a few hunts with Wade. I never saw anyone do any funny business. That's why its hard for me to believe Wade did anything illegal with anyone else.

smokepolejohnson

As always the best pics on MM

Do you suppose this is who Don was talking about that owns private jets and sheep hunt, at the cam meeting?
Hoss, thx for the kind words, good pics only tell part of the knucklehead story and there’s still many to come… I’d assume It’s not the same jettison entitled frontline jumpers that senior Don P was referring to in the cam meeting, but who knows. Dtj appears a decent dude who has a leg up in society and is a asset to the hunting culture/narrative a true asset to off set the main stream media if represented correctly. Like most WLH clientele, he and most others are clueless to what lengths, illegalities law bending the Lemonites will go to at the “kill at all costs”mentality. It’s sad to see an opportunity of having Dtj be a positive image/role model for 2nd A and hunting in general all for a few bad lemons in the fruit basket.

hossblur

Long Time Member
I've done a few hunts with Wade. I never saw anyone do any funny business. That's why its hard for me to believe Wade did anything illegal with anyone else.

I doubt highly you have the $$$ or power that a Trump or Waldrip has.

Hate to break it to you. Your just a schedule filler for those that do

hossblur

Long Time Member
Hoss, thx for the kind words, good pics only tell part of the knucklehead story and there’s still many to come… I’d assume It’s not the same jettison entitled frontline jumpers that senior Don P was referring to in the cam meeting, but who knows. Dtj appears a decent dude who has a leg up in society and is a asset to the hunting culture/narrative a true asset to off set the main stream media if represented correctly. Like most WLH clientele, he and most others are clueless to what lengths, illegalities law bending the Lemonites will go to at the “kill at all costs”mentality. It’s sad to see an opportunity of having Dtj be a positive image/role model for 2nd A and hunting in general all for a few bad lemons in the fruit basket.

I walk a circle around Jr. Like Joe Rogan, I don't think they truly get ACTUAL hunting.

But, in the world of public opinion, or DC, even partial knowledge helps.

I doubt Jr told WLH he had a "couple hours make it happen". Wade makes that call. A call with eyes in tapping into the ultra wealthy.

Not the first guy to sell his soul for $$. Won't be the last.

But it's not hard to see his "values"

joevegas

The hunter needs to be there when the dogs are let out to chase the lion. If the dogs are up on the hill already with a treed lion, it would be considered illegal for the hunter to shoot the animal. There is a whole section in the bear and cougar proclamation about it.

View attachment 76983
Are the laws in Utah the same for cats and bears?

Tristate

Long Time Member
I walk a circle around Jr. Like Joe Rogan, I don't think they truly get ACTUAL hunting.

But, in the world of public opinion, or DC, even partial knowledge helps.

I doubt Jr told WLH he had a "couple hours make it happen". Wade makes that call. A call with eyes in tapping into the ultra wealthy.

Not the first guy to sell his soul for $$. Won't be the last.

But it's not hard to see his "values"

Have you ever had a 1 on 1 conversation with Wade?

That might be an important part of seeing his values.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Multiple criminal charges speak volumes.

Comical that you think you "know" a guy who considers you a client.

How many sheep have you shot on a closed unit? You've been hunting sheep, right?

You do realize every customer he violated laws for, had 1 on 1 with him too?

Tristate

Long Time Member
Multiple criminal charges speak volumes.

Comical that you think you "know" a guy who considers you a client.

How many sheep have you shot on a closed unit? You've been hunting sheep, right?

That's right. Sometimes you do business with buddies.

There are no sheep "units" in Texas.

You're kind of clueless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom