Lemon Charged, Trump Jr the Hunter

wstrntines

Very Active Member
Have you ever had a 1 on 1 conversation with Wade?

That might be an important part of seeing his values.
Someone who tells you how moral superior their core values are is cheap. Someone who shows their moral values is real. Wade can tell you what he wants. The blindfolded Sonora buck, nebo sheep, this bear, the video of his guide calling a public hunter a mother f##ker on the paunsaguant a few years ago, the 25 dollar peasant general hunter comment, and the other hunt from the 90s show the true character of what this outfit has done. Sure Wade isn’t guilty until proven and he deserves a fair trial I won’t argue against that.But these repeat offenses don’t look good. I’ll be willing to bet he’s gonna throw some other high profile individuals under the bus in conservation groups and at the DNR and that’s fine. Because if they are guilty of shady dealings let’s get them removed as well. And I would never vote to get rid of predator hunting that’s one area I’d support the guy. But this incident if proven guilty is going to spark the same anti hunting fight that many other states have lost. And it’s not going to give the people on the fence a good vibe about hunting. And if they charge Trump they better investigate the waldrips and the dnr employee who allowed the crime on the nebo to take place.

Last edited:

Hunter81

Are the laws in Utah the same for cats and bears?
Pretty similar wording. The hunter needs to be present when the dogs are released.

FE3A10C6-75B8-41E0-B210-6AB331843C17.png

hossblur

Long Time Member
That's right. Sometimes you do business with buddies.

There are no sheep "units" in Texas.

You're kind of clueless.

Some life advice for you Tri.

When your at the bar, or in Vegas, and some chick wanders over and calls you sweetheart, or honey, or baby, and asks if you want to party. She doesn't have a midget fetish, nor is she your girlfriend. She'll tell you what you want to hear, as long as the $$ is good. Best not pay attention to what she says, those aren't her morals😉

Keep digging Tri, please, keep digging

Chirp, Chirp

Bluehair

Long Time Member

When your at the bar, or in Vegas, and some chick wanders over and calls you sweetheart, or honey, or baby, and asks if you want to party. She doesn't have a midget fetish, nor is she your girlfriend. She'll tell you what you want to hear, as long as the $$ is good. Best not pay attention to what she says, those aren't her morals😉

Chirp, Chirp
You suppose that’s how the rich and powerful like mini-MAGA get invited on all these cool adventures — batting your eyelashes while trolling fat stacks thru the expo?

But you’re saying it’s not really love, just money?

Bigfoot 1

Very Active Member
You suppose that’s how the rich and powerful like mini-MAGA get invited on all these cool adventures — batting your eyelashes while trolling fat stacks thru the expo?

Yes it is, just like the Military, with Rank comes Privilege. If you don’t have the money or the rank and you want to play with the big boys go get it Bluehair, it’s there for the taking….

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Yes it is, just like the Military, with Rank comes Privilege. If you don’t have the money or the rank and you want to play with the big boys go get it Bluehair, it’s there for the taking….
I had it, but trump and biden pizzed it away with their economic policies.

But I agree, we need more wealth and privilege in the hunting biz.

hossblur

Long Time Member

Just saying it's possible😉

Bigfoot 1

Very Active Member
I had it, but trump and biden pizzed it away with their economic policies.

But I agree, we need more wealth and privilege in the hunting biz.
The best I’ve ever had it was under Trump. My TSP was through the roof. I was making money hand over fist on investments. There were “now hiring” signs all over this State, good paying jobs. I quenched my thirst and lubed my guns with liberal tears. Most of that is all gone now.

grizzly

Long Time Member
The best I’ve ever had it was under Trump. My TSP was through the roof. I was making money hand over fist on investments. There were “now hiring” signs all over this State, good paying jobs. I quenched my thirst and lubed my guns with liberal tears. Most of that is all gone now.
Running record deficit spending for four years while handing out trillions of dollars in cash to the public and bullying the Fed into keeping artificially low interest rates was bound to come crashing down.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Savage110

I am very curious what Tristate did or does for a living. In what field can you be this argumentative and disagreeable and still earn a living? Anyone know how to set up a poll? Here are a few possibilities:
1) small town cop in the 1940's
2) actuary
3) lawyer
4) homeless beggar
5) undertaker
6) tax collector

Bigfoot 1

Very Active Member
I don’t believe Tristate is a dumb guy by any means, he’s no doubt a loyalist. He’s the kind of guy we all want in our corner when the sht hits the fan. 99% of your “friends” will bail ship the minute it starts taking on water if you know what I mean. We had a saying where I worked, “Better you than me!” Tri is defending his friend, I have only one friend I would go to extremes over also. His friend may be innocent, time will tell. I try not to attack an individual personally, his stance on an issue is another story. Hell I’m no saint, if I was half as smart as I think I am I would be dangerous.

grizzly

Long Time Member
But the fed is independent 🙄
These are actual Trump tweets because he thought Powell (whom Trump appointed to Chairman) was not aggressive enough in lowering interest rates...

"The Federal Reserve is derelict in its duties if it doesn’t lower the Rate and even, ideally, stimulate."

"Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve Fail Again. No 'guts,' no sense, no vision!"

"China is not our problem, the Federal Reserve is!"

"My only question is, who is our bigger enemy, Jay Powell or Chairman Xi?"

"Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease."

He tweeted about the Fed over 100 times between nominating Powell and January, 2020. His clear economic agenda was to keep interest rates artificially low and to pump cash into the economy by printing money ("stimulate" and "quantitative easing").

Anybody that blames inflation on anybody but the prior Administration simply doesn't understand macroeconomics.

treedagain

Long Time Member
Running record deficit spending for four years while handing out trillions of dollars in cash to the public and bullying the Fed into keeping artificially low interest rates was bound to come crashing down.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
How about the abrupt change from being independent on oil to paying thru the nose

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I don’t believe Tristate is a dumb guy by any means, he’s no doubt a loyalist. He’s the kind of guy we all want in our corner when the sht hits the fan. 99% of your “friends” will bail ship the minute it starts taking on water if you know what I mean. We had a saying where I worked, “Better you than me!” Tri is defending his friend, I have only one friend I would go to extremes over also. His friend may be innocent, time will tell. I try not to attack an individual personally, his stance on an issue is another story. Hell I’m no saint, if I was half as smart as I think I am I would be dangerous.
What makes you outstanding, makes you intolerable………… depending on which universe you live in.

hossblur

Long Time Member
May want to do a search on his "friends" he defends. They all share one thing in common.

txhunter58

Long Time Member
Why block people? Sunlight is the best disinfectant. It’s the goofy left that wants to inhibit free speech and ban everything they don’t agree with. We need debate from both sides. This Lemon guy sounds guilty according to the majority of you but a jury of his peers will have to determine that.

Court decisions as we have learned in the past really don’t carry a lot of weight either as we can refer to the O.J. Simpson verdict, not guilty is not the same as innocent..

Why block people? Because by arguing with them you are giving them the attention they are seeking. You are putting the “spotlight” on them. They “win” because the argument is all they are after. You are giving them their kicks for the day. I don’t come here to argue with people who never see that the sky is blue, even when you show them pics.

ElkNutArcher

Actually he didn't. Learn what punctuation is.
So you are making an ass umption that I don't know what punctuation is off something you read on the internet? Maybe if you knew me in person, and how deeply I care about punctuation, you would not judge me so harsh?

And actually he did, and then blamed the media for taking it out of context.

Tristate

Long Time Member
So you are making an ass umption that I don't know what punctuation is off something you read on the internet? Maybe if you knew me in person, and how deeply I care about punctuation, you would not judge me so harsh?

And actually he did, and then blamed the media for taking it out of context.

No. Go back and read and learn punctuation. No need to be belligerent about your foolishness.

hossblur

Long Time Member
On the subject of reading, Here is a must for all those whom enjoy some Utah mystery and adventure with some great plot twists and character development.

View attachment 77189

Now you've gone and done it.

Come on smoke, I look forward to your visuals. But Ut*** is a banned word. Now you're going to get kicked off the site.

As to the book, I sure hope "soaking" doesn't come up😳

Wapitiwilly

Very Active Member

Chirp, Chirp
Best post of the year!
Just sayin….🙄

Savage110

Chirp, Chirp
The obvious answer is she has a punctuation fetish.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Same leg I've always had. We don't know squat and let the justice system do its work.

I'm running kids to soccer games all weekend.

I'm not very interested in watching boys wank each other over other people's misfortunes.

Old Cowboy

You must use a different dictionery than I do. getting caught breaking the law is hardly misfortune. Maybe he is innocent on all charges. Lets let the court sort it all out.

JB1975

Very Active Member
Same leg I've always had. We don't know squat and let the justice system do its work.

I'm running kids to soccer games all weekend.

I'm not very interested in watching boys wank each other over other people's misfortunes.
Self inflicted is not a misfortune. He created his bad luck by more than likely breaking the rules over and over. Good try.

slamdunk

@Tristate
I'll be the devils advocate and try to explain why there are such high demands from the general public on lynching this guy.

Hunting public lands successfully in Utah has gotten harder and harder for numerous reasons as discussed in multiple threads all over this board.

Now we have this outfitter and his heavy possee constantly breaking numerous laws to cash paychecks off our public land animals.

We've known it for years and are applauding that something is finally being done.

Due process?
Yes, he'll be seeing many court hours ahead, but I can assure you that the State Prosecutors and Attorney General isn't going this far because they have nothing better to do.

Tristate

Long Time Member
@Tristate
I'll be the devils advocate and try to explain why there are such high demands from the general public on lynching this guy.

Hunting public lands successfully in Utah has gotten harder and harder for numerous reasons as discussed in multiple threads all over this board.

Now we have this outfitter and his heavy possee constantly breaking numerous laws to cash paychecks off our public land animals.

We've known it for years and are applauding that something is finally being done.

Due process?
Yes, he'll be seeing many court hours ahead, but I can assure you that the State Prosecutors and Attorney General isn't going this far because they have nothing better to do.

Slam, I totally understand what is happening. But we as Americans don't cave to the "high demands of the general public on lynching".

That ain't justice.

I thoroughly agree that the prosecutors believe they have good cases.

Now I want to ask you an honest question and please give an honest answer. How do you feel about your government allowing a game animal to be killed so they can pursue higher penalties on someone?

If the news article was correct and there were agents there watching when dogs were and were not set on the cat, then they could have stopped an illegal killing and didn't.

treedagain

Long Time Member
Slam, I totally understand what is happening. But we as Americans don't cave to the "high demands of the general public on lynching".

That ain't justice.

Now I want to ask you an honest question and please give an honest answer. How do you feel about your government allowing a game animal to be killed so they can pursue higher penalties on someone?

If the news article was correct and there were agents there watching when dogs were and were not set on the cat, then they could have stopped an illegal killing and didn't.
Pretty much the only way he would get charged. The money he makes/made off the public resources for his own gain by breaking the law(s)
Exceeded the amount the county could spend. Send in the state to match his bank account.

slamdunk

That ain't justice.

That's a very good question.

I'm definitely no law expert but I am safely confident saying this to try answering your question.

In Utah, it is not illegal to run dogs on predators for training purposes or just recreation.

Perhaps they had to witness him actually killing in order to prove a "canned hunt" accusation?

Tristate

Long Time Member
That's a very good question.

I'm definitely no law expert but I am safely confident saying this to try answering your question.

In Utah, it is not illegal to run dogs on predators for training purposes or just recreation.

Perhaps they had to witness him actually killing in order to prove a "canned hunt" accusation?

Maybe so.

But they claim they have the testimony of the original houndsman that was working with the agents. They have agents witness the delivery of the client with a weapon and a tag. They say they have recorded conversation.

It sure doesn't appear that they need to kill the cat to charge people with something.

I have a serious ethical conflict with someone who can stop a crime but doesn't.

slamdunk

Maybe so.

But they claim they have the testimony of the original houndsman that was working with the agents. They have agents witness the delivery of the client with a weapon and a tag. They say they have recorded conversation.

It sure doesn't appear that they need to kill the cat to charge people with something.

I have a serious ethical conflict with someone who can stop a crime but doesn't.

Ya I don't know 😕 🤷

RRCowboyStar

Fame and Fortune at the expense of ethics and morals. If you do this long enough you will piss people off, even those you are friends with.
Let the process play out, I would think there are a lot past employees, friends and clients that pretty worried.

Tri-now you are worried about the cat???

Tristate

Long Time Member
Fame and Fortune at the expense of ethics and morals. If you do this long enough you will piss people off, even those you are friends with.
Let the process play out, I would think there are a lot past employees, friends and clients that pretty worried.

Tri-now you are worried about the cat???

No I am not worried about the cat. There were two guides there and they did an outstanding job.

treedagain

Long Time Member
Maybe so.

You and the word ethical do not belong in the same sentence

RRCowboyStar

Post#360 Your Quote 'It sure doesn't appear that they need to kill the cat to charge people with something.
I would think that is part of building a case, the same as DEA agents buying drugs from dealers over a period of time.

Tri, I do give you respect for being loyal.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Post#360 Your Quote 'It sure doesn't appear that they need to kill the cat to charge people with something.
I would think that is part of building a case, the same as DEA agents buying drugs from dealers over a period of time.

Tri, I do give you respect for being loyal.

I thought you were talking about a different cat. Sorry.

Killing a living natural resource isn't just building a case.

When the cops are building a case on a hit man they don't let him go through with the murder.

RRCowboyStar

Actually every state is fine with some type of profit from hunting. Plus Boone and Crockett have said guided hunting is ethical
I never said anything against Outfitters. I have a problem when anyone thinks they are above the law. I don't care who they are. We all have to play the same game.
In the grand theme of things I hope WL did nothing wrong. But if he did he should be responsible for his actions, just like everyone else.

Tristate

Long Time Member
I never said anything against Outfitters. I have a problem when anyone thinks they are above the law. I don't care who they are. We all have to play the same game.
In the grand theme of things I hope WL did nothing wrong. But if he did he should be responsible for his actions, just like everyone else.

That's not what you said in your original statement. But no problem. You have clarified your position.

photohunter

The paying clients know they weren't on site when the dogs were set loose. Ethical? Fair chase? Legal? Hunters? The clients were defrauded? Nobody is asking those questions.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Well at least you are finally admitting you don’t know squat. There is progress there.

But by “we” I hope you aren’t including everyone on this forum. Some might know an awful lot, actually.

Don't kid yourself. Watching porn doesn't make you knowledgeable of sex.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Maybe so.

The rest of us have a conflict with those COMMITTING the crime.

I've said it now 3 other times.

YOU SHOULD STOP DIGGING.

This isn't the end. Chirp, chirp

hossblur

Long Time Member
Well at least you are finally admitting you don’t know squat. There is progress there.

But by “we” I hope you aren’t including everyone on this forum. Some might know an awful lot, actually.

Don't ruin it for him, he believes he is Wades "good friend". He's a little hurt finding out his "good friend" hasn't confided in him.

He's probably shopping for a white Bronco as we speak.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Don't kid yourself. Watching porn doesn't make you knowledgeable of sex.

After the rest of the charges drop, I'm going to post the PM I got about them.

I'll highlight the dates, so you can see YET AGAIN, how dumb your statements are.

We will then do a poll of how many knew prior to charges being announced.(hint, it ain't just me)

People knew. People know. People have known for quite awhile. And all of them, are laughing as you keep digging.

It's like watching a cat chase light from a flashlight.

Tristate

Long Time Member
The rest of us have a conflict with those COMMITTING the crime.

I've said it now 3 other times.

YOU SHOULD STOP DIGGING.

This isn't the end. Chirp, chirp

You don't get it. I don't care if it isn't over. I don't care what people think of me. I don't care what the facts or accusations are.

I care that you and others like you pervert the process.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Tri. You've spent years showing us you don't care about facts. Another "secret" we all knew that you think you hide🙄

Most of what you bring isn't facts. It's gossip. Doesn't matter who pm's you. Doesn't matter when. If you had facts the government would contact you for testimony.

You are a sadist. I knew it the moment you admitted you wanted to hurt a woman on these forums.

You are so sick you think if it's all "legal" somehow you are justified in your abuses. You will never be Hossblur. Ever.

THERE IS NO INTERNET POST THAT WILL BE YOUR MORALITY BATH.

Vanilla

Very Active Member
When the cops are building a case on a hit man they don't let him go through with the murder.

This is gold right here! I’ll revisit this one next time Bilbo Baggins starts yapping about them being just animals or bragging about himself being a killing machine. Killing a lion is now apparently on par with murdering people, I guess?

hossblur

Long Time Member
This is gold right here! I’ll revisit this one next time Bilbo Baggins starts yapping about them being just animals or bragging about himself being a killing machine. Killing a lion is now apparently on par with murdering people, I guess?

Rolling Slaughterhouse on wheels

hossblur

Long Time Member
Most of what you bring isn't facts. It's gossip. Doesn't matter who pm's you. Doesn't matter when. If you had facts the government would contact you for testimony.

You are a sadist. I knew it the moment you admitted you wanted to hurt a woman on these forums.

You are so sick you think if it's all "legal" somehow you are justified in your abuses. You will never be Hossblur. Ever.

THERE IS NO INTERNET POST THAT WILL BE YOUR MORALITY BATH.

That "gossip", now has case numbers and court dates.👍

Just think. Had it not been for BLAAAMMM, most guys wouldn't have paid WLH any attention other than to look at their grip and grins.

Without YOU, there was only rumors of a sheep. But with no pics, that's all it was.

Then, you, the "good friend" of Wade, in a rush to prove to all us hicks that it was a Texan with the "state record"(your words, your post), you exposed the hunting community to the crap WLH pulls. Until then, it was just rumors. After YOU, it became a scandal. One that meant WLH now had lots of attention from all the sadists, gossipers, anti hunters, etc.

Even now. Guys PM back and forth with KNOWLEDGE of what's going on, laughing at how you'll react and what you'll say.

You're the gift that keeps giving. Without you, none of these charges would have happened.

On top of that, it's just hilarious reading your drivel.

I look forward to the ones coming down the pipe.

Tristate

Long Time Member

You really think that's apples to apples????

Again, IF, the article is true the state had an opportunity to stop an illegal killing and didn't do it.

Kind of hard to say you are on the side of conservation when you sacrificing the resource for evidence.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom