Lemon Charged, Trump Jr the Hunter

Tristate

Long Time Member
That "gossip", now has case numbers and court dates.👍

Just think. Had it not been for BLAAAMMM, most guys wouldn't have paid WLH any attention other than to look at their grip and grins.

Without YOU, there was only rumors of a sheep. But with no pics, that's all it was.

Then, you, the "good friend" of Wade, in a rush to prove to all us hicks that it was a Texan with the "state record"(your words, your post), you exposed the hunting community to the crap WLH pulls. Until then, it was just rumors. After YOU, it became a scandal. One that meant WLH now had lots of attention from all the sadists, gossipers, anti hunters, etc.

Even now. Guys PM back and forth with KNOWLEDGE of what's going on, laughing at how you'll react and what you'll say.

You're the gift that keeps giving. Without you, none of these charges would have happened.

On top of that, it's just hilarious reading your drivel.

I look forward to the ones coming down the pipe.

You want to make up anything else while you are at it?😂

hossblur

Long Time Member
You really think that's apples to apples????

Again, IF, the article is true the state had an opportunity to stop an illegal killing and didn't do it.

Kind of hard to say you are on the side of conservation when you sacrificing the resource for evidence.

I was told Wade does more for conservation than any of us knuckleheads. Was this not true?

hossblur

Long Time Member
That should not count for 400. Sorry but that seems like something Mr Lemon would do to get to a 400 bull…bump bump bump….

I couldn’t resist 😁
If Smokepole gets to do it, so do I.

Or are you discriminating against me? I'm 1/64000000th Cherokee 😉

Vanilla

Very Active Member
Just think. Had it not been for BLAAAMMM, most guys wouldn't have paid WLH any attention other than to look at their grip and grins.

Without YOU, there was only rumors of a sheep. But with no pics, that's all it was.

I actually happen to know for a fact that the thread about the sheep Tri started put WL in the crosshairs with influential policy makers that has resulted in WLH no longer getting away with illegal behavior. But for that thread, it is unlikely that Wade Lemon has a single criminal charge today, let alone four separate cases with more to come.

Who needs enemies when you can have “friends” like Tristate?

Tristate

Long Time Member
I actually happen to know for a fact that the thread about the sheep Tri started put WL in the crosshairs with influential policy makers that has resulted in WLH no longer getting away with illegal behavior. But for that thread, it is unlikely that Wade Lemon has a single criminal charge today, let alone four separate cases with more to come.

Yall forget there was a thread about the sheep before my thread.

You sure do a good job making this sound like retaliation instead of justice.

deadibob

Very Active Member
And ALL of your posts are defending a known law breaker. You are no better than he is. No wonder you stay on your knees for WLH so much.
Tritip always takes the side of the poacher and lawbreaker. Whether he is a troll or just a scumbag is hard to tell from posts. Maybe he is a funny guy just yanking our chains but it never does seem like it.

deadibob

Very Active Member
Thanks for the responses gentlemen, while my opinion on this discussion might be different than most of yours, you were all introspective and willing to take the time to say why.

SS! I often mention proximity to people or incidents, for good or bad, when I am discussing them individually but I’m of the opinion that someone who lives near the individual or the incident may have more opportunity to see, hear, encounter a little more than someone living a long distance away that only has second hand knowledge about the person, place or thing. Like you said, it is usually harder to know a lot if your 3,000 away and never had direct contact.

Truth is, if you knew me better, as some on MM do, you would know that I have my issues and my problems, same as anyone else. Some that know more about me seem to believe I’m not so bad, others that know me equally well, can’t stand to be in the same room with me. I have my moments.

Just saying proximity helps and my proximity to Wade Lemon hasn’t biased my opinion or absolute truth about him. However, things I have been told by other people have biased my opinion about Wade Lemon, I free admit I’m biased but not regarding these charges, because I don’t know what are facts and what are not, at this time. Rumors are ugly, ugly things and yet, I’m also quick to agree that where there is smoke there is “usually” fire, but……. not always……a lot of times smoke is rumor and nothing more.

In Wade Lemon’s case, the fact that I’ve lived within 50 miles, for 47 years, travelled through his home town/area hundreds of times, and he through mine, I don’t know him other than by reputation, and even living that closely to him, I still don’t know many, if any, actual truths about him. Some folks love him, others despise him.

To a lesser degree, I see myself in very much the same way. I’m just saying, maybe we should, regardless of our bias, wait to see what a more comprehensive examination of the facts provide before deciding guilt or innocence…..regarding these two specific charges.

Now, we’ve shared a lot of opinions and beliefs about the man and this case here on MM, if you’d care to read the some of the general publics foolishness espoused by the many misinformed, uniformed, geniuses that responded to this news article, I added below. Right now there 123 comments, mostly totally silly. Their assumptions and the bases of their comments come from a completely naive and biased perspective. I think they would the same thing to you or I, if someone filled charges against us, be they true or false……. Let the system do it’s job and then let’s all share our opinions. But what’s the chance these folks are going to ever do that? Never. They would go after you or I, with the same lack of knowledge as they are going after Lemon and Trump Jr and Sr.

It’s the price we pay for free speech……… it’s worth the price…… but I’d prefer we give our own community the benefit of the system to play out before cinching down the noose around their neck.

I live thirty miles from Wade Lemmon and don't know the man but I do know close relatives of his and the stories I've been told first hand make all this pale in comparison. I will not go into details because I doubt my sources would like to be named but I believe there is not much Wade wouldn't do to keep himself and his guiding business on top.

This same story has played out many times in the past. Someone gets a little notoriety for success and likes the taste of it. They soon begin to break the rules and do stupid things in order to stay relevant in the eyes of others.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I live thirty miles from Wade Lemmon and don't know the man but I do know close relatives of his and the stories I've been told first hand make all this pale in comparison. I will not go into details because I doubt my sources would like to be named but I believe there is not much Wade wouldn't do to keep himself and his guiding business on top.

This same story has played out many times in the past. Someone gets a little notoriety for success and likes the taste of it. They soon begin to break the rules and do stupid things in order to stay relevant in the eyes of others.
Wouldn’t doubt for a minute what you say is true, I have no reason to. Still, until I know it has been proven by our legal system, I’ll reserve judgement on Mr. Lemon until I either see it with my own eyes or read it, based on a court case.

However, I freely admit that I’ve believed rumors and hearsay before, even been guilty of repeating said hearsay……… and been wrong. Some folks, that do things like that feel no more remorse it being no more than water off a ducks back……… but it bothers me when I repeat misinformation about an individual.

If it were you or anyone else, I hope I would have the decency to give you the same respect as I am trying to give Mr. Lemon. It has nothing what ever to do with Mr. Lemon, it is simply my approach to my lack of knowledge about these incidents.

hossblur

Long Time Member

Wasn't just policy makers.

The field offices and officers/biologists we're none to happy with that game Wade played and how they got blamed

hossblur

Long Time Member
Wouldn’t doubt for a minute what you say is true, I have no reason to. Still, until I know it has been proven by our legal system, I’ll reserve judgement on Mr. Lemon until I either see it with my own eyes or read it, based on a court case.

However, I freely admit that I’ve believed rumors and hearsay before, even been guilty of repeating said hearsay……… and been wrong. Some folks, that do things like that feel no more remorse it being no more than water off a ducks back……… but it bothers me when I repeat misinformation about an individual.

If it were you or anyone else, I hope I would have the decency to give you the same respect as I am trying to give Mr. Lemon. It has nothing what ever to do with Mr. Lemon, it is simply my approach to my lack of knowledge about these incidents.

Pics and video, kinda beat hearsay.

HikeHunt61

You really think that's apples to apples????

Again, IF, the article is true the state had an opportunity to stop an illegal killing and didn't do it.

Kind of hard to say you are on the side of conservation when you sacrificing the resource for evidence.

One cannot honestly believe that the state isn't serving conservation by sacrificing a single event to stop dozens or more in the future. Not to mention the publicity of catching a criminal, which we hope deters many others like them. You know- "you think you'll get away with it but we will catch you!".

Now I do agree that until convicted, legally the man is not a criminal. But then again, this is a hunting forum, and folks will certainly voice opinions on ongoing matters. It hardly constitutes "perversion of the process". Life in the internet age...

Tristate

Long Time Member
One cannot honestly believe that the state isn't serving conservation by sacrificing a single event to stop dozens or more in the future. Not to mention the publicity of catching a criminal, which we hope deters many others like them. You know- "you think you'll get away with it but we will catch you!".

I honestly believe that shows the state isn't serving conservation if they do that.

Police don't get to conspire to break any law they want or conspire to let others break any law the police want carte Blanche.

How will it look to the anti-hunting community if they realize what the authorities may have let happen.

Sometimes the greater good isn't great enough.

Tristate

Long Time Member

So have I 2lumpy. But I am trying like hell to do better as I age. I have seen the damage done to all sides.

smokepolejohnson

Suck it smokepole😁😁😁😁
Lol, been in on the mountain and out of cell coverage. Congrats on 420. Fitting for the another double dose of the Dons.

C5D58D42-E794-48F2-B23E-82A1DC04300A.jpeg

Vanilla

Very Active Member
How will it look to the anti-hunting community if they realize what the authorities may have let happen.

Sometimes the greater good isn't great enough.

Tri is more worried about how the antis will perceive law enforcement than the actions of the career poacher he is defending?

Ha! You simply can’t make this stuff up. If you made up what tri says on the daily, nobody would believe you.

berrysblaster

Very Active Member
Tri is more worried about how the antis will perceive law enforcement than the actions of the career poacher he is defending?

Ha! You simply can’t make this stuff up. If you made up what tri says on the daily, nobody would believe you.
Uh this is the same generation that’s suckling at the teat of Fox News and cnn every night. They’ll believe whatever they want to believe, truth be damned

hossblur

Long Time Member
They better hurry up and get on track before they hit 500. At that point another topic change will be enacted !!! 😎😎😎

This sucker will top 1000. It's only May and Wade has 2 felony charges and 2 trespassing charges.

6 months left. That's a bunch more illegality to charge.

Plus, it's soccer season, and Tri was too busy running kids to soccer to respond to the gossip.

Imagine what it will be like when he isn't busy running to soccer😉👍

JB1975

Very Active Member
This sucker will top 1000. It's only May and Wade has 2 felony charges and 2 trespassing charges.

6 months left. That's a bunch more illegality to charge.

Plus, it's soccer season, and Tri was too busy running kids to soccer to respond to the gossip.

Imagine what it will be like when he isn't busy running to soccer😉👍
You think he has a minivan to match his mini donkey?

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Shouldn't WLH be put on suspension for the upcoming season?
If anyone of us had a felony that has to do with hunting pending I doubt we would be hunting!

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I don't know if everything Wade is accused of is true or not, but if it is then Jr found exactly the outfitter he was looking for. and now that he's done with him he'll fit under a bus nicely.
Seriously Tog……. You really believe that or are you just pissed at everyone one and everything. Is there nothing good or decent in your world? I don’t believe that……. simply don’t believe you’re that negative.

Easy_green

Looks like they are not fully booked and people can’t comment on their posts. 🤷‍♂️ After all this it might be hard for them to give a free hunt away.

1CDA326A-640B-4941-8A7E-FDFC222B5F90.png

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Seriously Tog……. You really believe that or are you just pissed at everyone one and everything. Is there nothing good or decent in your world? I don’t believe that……. simply don’t believe you’re that negative.
Now Lump, surely you aren’t denying that there are an inordinate number of busses circling the trump swamp?

Old Cowboy

Been gone for a while and haven't followed this saga. Seems like I read a while back that he had a date with the Davis county court on the 13th. Anyone know what happened? It seems like he also had a date with the Millard county court this month on a couple other charges.

SS!

Long Time Member
Been gone for a while and haven't followed this saga. Seems like I read a while back that he had a date with the Davis county court on the 13th. Anyone know what happened? It seems like he also had a date with the Millard county court this month on a couple other charges.
All charges dismissed!!!

notdonhunting

Very Active Member
The deciding factor was no one that lived within 50 miles of him heard anything bad about the guy. If only they would of interviewed the people that lived 51 miles away…
Hell SS you live 3000 plus miles from Utah and I bet you would have a hard time finding anyone say something good about you in the mileage area.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
The deciding factor was no one that lived within 50 miles of him heard anything bad about the guy. If only they would of interviewed the people that lived 51 miles away…
Apparently not……. They should have interviewed some folks thirty miles from him. Guess that’s way they didn’t look further out. The facts are out there, some say from Mr. Lemon’s own relatives………but I don’t have them.

Last edited:

Togwotee

Long Time Member
What's your problem lumpy ? is it heresy to suggest a hunter has some responsibility if you revere him as a god?

In this case the client is 1 of 2 things. guilty of a game violation or dumber than a sack of hammers. if baiting is illegal and you're sitting over a pile of maple bars and twinkies what should you be thinking ? and don't tell me they were hidden so he didn't know, then you'd ask why am I watching this magic stump ? or if you're not watching the magic stump you're sneaking up on it. either way he's a crook or a moron you tell me.

hornkiller

Long Time Member
What's your problem lumpy ? is it heresy to suggest a hunter has some responsibility if you revere him as a god?

In this case the client is 1 of 2 things. guilty of a game violation or dumber than a sack of hammers. if baiting is illegal and you're sitting over a pile of maple bars and twinkies what should you be thinking ? and don't tell me they were hidden so he didn't know, then you'd ask why am I watching this magic stump ? or if you're not watching the magic stump you're sneaking up on it. either way he's a crook or a moron you tell me.

You have no idea what's going on do you?

RELH

Long Time Member
Dude what if the guide did bait the animal. Then when the animal came into the bait pile, he released the dogs and they started the chase. At that point the hunter is called in and he would not know anything about the illegal bait pile would he? You would have made a piss poor detective that failed to look at all possible angles and possibly make a innocent person into a suspect with your piss poor gut reaction. Stick to dirt farming.

RELH

JPickett

Very Active Member
Dude what if the guide did bait the animal. Then when the animal came into the bait pile, he released the dogs and they started the chase. At that point the hunter is called in and he would not know anything about the illegal bait pile would he? You would have made a piss poor detective that failed to look at all possible angles and possibly make a innocent person into a suspect with your piss poor gut reaction. Stick to dirt farming.

RELH
you forgot "orange man bad" that's all that matters. not reason or logic. no place for that

heartshot

Very Active Member
I imagine Lemon will try to get back on everybody's good side by donating free guide service to the disabled vet on Antelope Island.

I hope they keep WLH far away from Tyler's hunt.

Vanilla

Very Active Member
I imagine Lemon will try to get back on everybody's good side by donating free guide service to the disabled vet on Antelope Island.

I hope they keep WLH far away from Tyler's hunt.

Ha! I assume that Mike Schultz will not let WLH anywhere near that hunt!

Smart of him on that one too!

Tristate

Long Time Member
Something about them chasing/harassing a buck out of the camp ground for a hunter to kill?
I've never been able to find a single official documentation of any of this. Chasing a deer, getting banned, nothing. The only place it's talked about is amongst the gossip hounds here.

hossblur

Long Time Member
I've never been able to find a single official documentation of any of this. Chasing a deer, getting banned, nothing. The only place it's talked about is amongst the gossip hounds here.

DWR has video. You can Gramma it whenever you want

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Tog…….. I told you my problem…… then……..I told you my problem, again………. I’ve told you my problem before this specific discussion about Mr. Lemon started, I’ve said the same about countless others, including “you”, who have been accused of unsavory and illegal behavior by folks on this forum.

When it comes to accusations, made by MM members and the general public at large, I’ve always suggested folks allow the “legal system” to do it’s work and not call someone guilty before the legal system has done its work.

Without wanting to piss you off more than I apparently have, I’ll try to choose my words careful and respectfully.

You have, for many years been accused of doing things that our public and some of our MM members believe are socially distasteful and possibly against the law, such as drinking and driving, and others I won’t mention.

I don’t know you at all, don’t know your real world personality, don’t know if you embellish the truth, don’t know if you are wealthy or as poor as a stray cat. I didn’t know your mother or your father, don’t know your ideology or your philosophical leanings. I do not know the truth about what others have said about you and accused you of. I’ve interacted with you on MM a few occasions, and I have agreed with you on some things and disagreed on others.

I have noticed that you claim some of the things members here accuse you of, are not true. I have never accused you of any of those things, because like those that accuse Mr. Lemon, I don’t know whether you do/did the things you’ve been accused of. As for as Mr. Lemon is concerned, at such time that I learn the court has found him guilty, I’ll be more than willing to share the courts decision. However, I won’t judge him nor will I judge you, based on the unsubstantiated statements made by others, here on MM or else where.

I would hope you would do the same for me, if I was accused of something and only had hearsay and gossip to judge me by.

My problem is: .……I hope both you and Mr. Lemon get the benefit for being presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Do I expect that to happen? I do not.

Do I expect everyone on the forum or on the street to give a crap what I think. Nope. Do I care? I care enough to respond but little more. We are who we are………. anything said or not said here is not changed the behavior of any people here…….. you and I both know that, for certain.

Last edited:

hossblur

Long Time Member
Tog…….. I told you my problem…… then……..I told you my problem, again………. I’ve told you my problem before this specific discussion about Mr. Lemon started, I’ve said the same about countless others, including “you”, who have been accused of unsavory and illegal behavior by folks on this forum.

When it comes to accusations, made by MM members and the general public at large, I’ve always suggested folks allow the “legal system” to do it’s work and not call someone guilty before the legal system has done its work.

Without wanting to piss you off more than I apparently have, I’ll try to choose my words careful and respectfully.

You have, for many years been accused of doing things that our public and some of our MM members believe are socially distasteful and possibly against the law, such as drinking and driving, and others I won’t mention.

I don’t know you at all, don’t know your real world personality, don’t know if you embellish the truth, don’t know if you are wealthy or as poor as a stray cat. I didn’t know your mother or your father, don’t know your ideology or your philosophical leanings. I do not know the truth about what others have said about you and accused you of. I’ve interacted with you on MM a few occasions, and I have agreed with you on some things and disagreed on others.

I have noticed that you claim some of the things members here accuse you of, are not true. I have never accused you of any of those things, because like those that accuse Mr. Lemon, I don’t know whether you do/did the things you’ve been accused of. As for as Mr. Lemon is concerned, at such time that I learn the court has found him guilty, I’ll be more than willing to share the courts decision. However, I won’t judge him nor will I judge you, based on the unsubstantiated statements made by others, here on MM or else where.

I would hope you would do the same for me, if I was accused of something and only had hearsay and gossip to judge me by.

My problem is: .……I hope both you and Mr. Lemon get the benefit for being presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Do I expect that to happen? I do not.

Do I expect everyone on the forum or on the street to give a crap what I think. Nope. Do I care? I care enough to respond but little more. We are who we are………. anything said or not said here is not changed the behavior of any people here…….. you and I both that, for certain.

He's accused by DWR, State Ag, via Davis County attorney (x2), not the public or MM

Togwotee

Long Time Member
lumpy I have not been accused of any crime on this forum, I get a lot of chit from low IQ clowns who make stuff up because they're racist or because they don't like anyone not drinking the kool aid. and that's fine I consider the source, but it hardly amounts to evidence of a crime.

If you can find one shed of evidence of any crime whatsoever I've committed be my guest to post it . otherwise don't pull that " you've been accused but not convicted " crap on me. I've never had a DUII , a game violation or been charged by any court. but since I'm native you just " assumed " they were legit accusations not simply smack.

This forum has always been so predictable. it's easy to know which buttons to push to get an amusing reaction , they're 6 feet wide and square. and for that we thank you.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
lumpy I have not been accused of any crime on this forum, I get a lot of chit from low IQ clowns who make stuff up because they're racist or because they don't like anyone not drinking the kool aid. and that's fine I consider the source, but it hardly amounts to evidence of a crime.

If you can find one shed of evidence of any crime whatsoever I've committed be my guest to post it . otherwise don't pull that " you've been accused but not convicted " crap on me. I've never had a DUII , a game violation or been charged by any court. but since I'm native you just " assumed " they were legit accusations not simply smack.

This forum has always been so predictable. it's easy to know which buttons to push to get an amusing reaction , they're 6 feet wide and square. and for that we thank you.
Well, I’ll stand corrected then and you are welcome.

Togwotee

Long Time Member
Untrue, he is and has been investigated for multiple crimes including importing illegal game animals. and you say Hunter Biden is the only one who get's a free pass.

this is America some people are off limits, but Wade is the half of the team who doesn't enjoy that protection.

JPickett

Very Active Member
lumpy I have not been accused of any crime on this forum, I get a lot of chit from low IQ clowns who make stuff up because they're racist or
funny. the only racists or homophobic comments I've seen on this forum are from you. but i know the lefts game plan is always deflect and impose there own prejudices on the enemy for distraction. so you're being a good little brown shirt.

when ya gunna start making Jew comments again? you seem to like that

hossblur

Long Time Member

Your Asian? Or Neanderthal? Always interesting what qualifies as "native"

hossblur

Long Time Member
Untrue, he is and has been investigated for multiple crimes including importing illegal game animals. and you say Hunter Biden is the only one who get's a free pass.

this is America some people are off limits, but Wade is the half of the team who doesn't enjoy that protection.

Ya cuz Jr importing a sheep and Hunter snorting coke out of Russian hooker cleavage while picking up money for the "big guy", are basically the same.

RELH

Long Time Member
Dude if you are saying that Trump Jr. gets a pass like Hunter Biden, you are up to your beady eyeballs in that brown manure.
There is no way under this Biden regime that any Trump will get a pass. If a Trump so much as take a piss in public, they would be investigated to no end and the press would print a day by day front page section on the details of the investigation.
The criminals that got a pass was Hunter and Sleeply Joe who sold out his position in Government to the highest bidder.
RELH

Togwotee

Long Time Member
Native American. look it up if you don't understand the meaning. I don't care if mouthbreathers want to say I'm drunk on firewater all the time , just don't take racist smack talk to be the truth is the point.

Poor RELH, you ignore the truth about those you worship and hoover up any crap Q tells you about those you hate. I have little doubt Hunter Biden is much better than white trash. and we all know dum dum Jr is a corrupt lying sack just like his loser dad. put them all in a plane and let it run out of fuel in the Bermuda triangle and the nation would be better off. that's bipartisan problem solving right there.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Native American. look it up if you don't understand the meaning. I don't care if mouthbreathers want to say I'm drunk on firewater all the time , just don't take racist smack talk to be the truth is the point.

Poor RELH, you ignore the truth about those you worship and hoover up any crap Q tells you about those you hate. I have little doubt Hunter Biden is much better than white trash. and we all know dum dum Jr is a corrupt lying sack just like his loser dad. put them all in a plane and let it run out of fuel in the Bermuda triangle and the nation would be better off. that's bipartisan problem solving right there.

I've looked it up. First folks here, were Asians that crossed the Bering Strait.

So unless your Asian, your ancestors stole this land.

Deerlove

Long Time Member

Hunters the smartest guy in know.🤣

Themaddness

Guys we aren't talking about druggy ATM thief. You are talking about a person who started a business 40 years ago and grew it to be one of the most successful hunting businesses in the US. You may not like him but don't be foolish and think he is dumb.

Would you put your name on a piece of equipment and leave it at a crime scene? Seriously?
If it is all on private property, does it matter... those poor boys up 9mile hung themselves

LIK2HNT

Very Active Member
I really think we need a third political party to keep the other 2 in check. The division of this country has always been around but now it is WAY OUT OF HAND. Clinton’s where the first to really start splitting the country. Obama cut the country apart the rest of the way. Now we are stuck with this crap. I can’t believe anyone with half an IQ thinks Biden is worth a crap. Look at the mess he has put this country into!!!

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I really think we need a third political party to keep the other 2 in check. The division of this country has always been around but now it is WAY OUT OF HAND. Clinton’s where the first to really start splitting the country. Obama cut the country apart the rest of the way. Now we are stuck with this crap. I can’t believe anyone with half an IQ thinks Biden is worth a crap. Look at the mess he has put this country into!!!
As frustrating as a dead locked two party system is, you would hate a third party system, where the crazy minority controls the majority……….

Check how the Canadian multi-party system has been working for 40 years.

Bluehair

Long Time Member
As frustrating as a dead locked two party system is, you would hate a third party system, where the crazy minority controls the majority……….

Check how the Canadian multi-party system has been working for 40 years.
“Where the crazy minority controls the majority……”

That’s what all the crazy major parties say. Convenient excuse I suppose. I believe we had 31 or 32 Prez choices here in 2020.

I would say take the money out of the game, but the ”new media” went a long ways toward making it affordable for all the kooks to get their name out there. It doesn’t seem better.

20 years ago it was fairly easy to predict what today would look like. I don’t know what we’ll look like in 20 years.

Oh well, enjoy the ride I say.

grizzly

Long Time Member
You do realize you just said we need less political division in this country and then named the last three presidents from one party and never mentioned the other.

Do you really think Bush's Iraq War didn't sew division? Or the entire Trump administration?

I'd argue the reason we even have Biden is because Trump was so divisive that the country voted AGAINST him far more than they voted FOR Biden.

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You do realize you just said we need less political division in this country and then named the last three presidents from one party and never mentioned the other.

Do you really think Bush's Iraq War didn't sew division? Or the entire Trump administration?

I'd argue the reason we even have Biden is because Trump was so divisive that the country voted AGAINST him far more than they voted FOR Biden.

And What a F'N Choice That Was!

JakeH

Long Time Member

Was Trump really that Divisive? or was the media stoking a divisive flame which created where we are now??? Yeah he said some stupid stuff sometimes but is all they did was attack him relentlessly.

I always said the dems and the left missed a golden opportunity to get a lot of things they wanted done, is all they needed to do was not openly wage war against the guy. If they would have tried even a little bit to work with him I think he would have been very accommodating on certain thing.

But they went the other route and created the MAGA King.

LivingTheDream

I don't blame any of the politicians, the division is more on the media. Both sides dont show full quotes, or provide their own opinion or spin to every story.

Politicians then go to "news" organizations that give them softball questions that play to their base. No one to call them out on their own BS.

People then go to the news source or social media site that backs their own opinion and then it is an echo chamber.

I had a long drive the other week and put on Sirius radio...listen to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC. Fox News was discussing the baby formula shortage and Joe Biden vacationing, CNN was an hour straight of 1/6 and MSNBC was discussing LGBTQ and replacement theory. All 3 were discussing why the country was in trouble and all for a different reason, if you didn't switch around you wouldn't have known anything else was going on in the world.

JPickett

Very Active Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa..,whoa. Easy there grizzly, you’re almost starting to sound reasonable. You got a reputation to consider here

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa..,whoa. Easy there grizzly, you’re almost starting to sound reasonable. You got a reputation to consider here
Trump ran the worst campaign in history, and that was before he completely lost his mind. Biden is President because of trumps selfish interests, and he doesn’t deserve another chance.

Neither of them does. I‘m speaking biologically of course.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom