Lemon Charged, Trump Jr the Hunter

elkassassin

Long Time Member
And..............!

You've Heard Me Say This Many a Times:

When are We Gonna Vote For Somebody that is Capable Of Doing The Job And Doing The Job in a Proper Manor?

Instead of Voting For Lesser of Evils?

I Do Believe It's Past Time!

This Country in just the Last Few Years Has Become a Disgrace!

Trump ran the worst campaign in history, and that was before he completely lost his mind. Biden is President because of trumps selfish interests, and he doesn’t deserve another chance.

Neither of them does. I‘m speaking biologically of course.

JB1975

Very Active Member
And..............!

When are We Gonna Vote For Somebody that is Capable Of Doing The Job And Doing The Job in a Proper Manor?

I think you should run for President, Elk. You could offer free DEW for all. That’s better than paying off a bunch of deadbeat’s student loans.

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Probably No The Right Candidate!

The Changes Would Be So HARSH I'd Have The New Generation Squealing/BAWLING!

This Country Would Go Back To Work!

Manufacturing Would Be Brought Back To The USA!

And We Would Become Self Sufficient!

We Would Quit Wasting Money & American Lives in Other Countries!

We'd Once again Be Known as The BADDEST Country On Earth & DON'T TREAD ON ME would once again be Put Back In Force!

This Country Has Become PUSSSY-FIED in nearly every Aspect in the Last Few Recent Years!

It's Past Time The BS Comes To an End!

I think you should run for President, Elk. You could offer free DEW for all. That’s better than paying off a bunch of deadbeat’s student loans.

buckhorn

Very Active Member
I'm Probably No The Right Candidate!

The Changes Would Be So HARSH I'd Have The New Generation Squealing/BAWLING!

This Country Would Go Back To Work!

Manufacturing Would Be Brought Back To The USA!

And We Would Become Self Sufficient!

We Would Quit Wasting Money & American Lives in Other Countries!

We'd Once again Be Known as The BADDEST Country On Earth & DON'T TREAD ON ME would once again be Put Back In Force!

This Country Has Become PUSSSY-FIED in nearly every Aspect in the Last Few Recent Years!

It's Past Time The BS Comes To an End!
You would be doing exactly what Trump did!

JPickett

Very Active Member
And..............!

I’d vote for ya. That way when homer spell checks me I could reply “ my grammar is presidential! “

Vanilla

Very Active Member
This one really took a turn.

While all you Nancies were arguing about whose dad is tougher, WLH has committed 7 more criminal offenses! (This is a fictional story about real events. Any resemblance to real people or organizations in my post are purely coincidental.)

hossblur

Long Time Member
This one really took a turn.

While all you Nancies were arguing about whose dad is tougher, WLH has committed 7 more criminal offenses! (This is a fictional story about real events. Any resemblance to real people or organizations in my post are purely coincidental.)

7 additional misfortunes?

I live 200 miles away from him, I've not heard anything about this fine upstanding Christian, small business owner, who gives money to orphans, and walks old ladies across the street.

Vanilla

Very Active Member
7 additional misfortunes?

I live 200 miles away from him, I've not heard anything about this fine upstanding Christian, small business owner, who gives money to orphans, and walks old ladies across the street.

It’s been 12 hours, the number could have doubled! (Fictionally only, of course!)

But seriously, why are people willing to go to such lengths to kill an animal? You see it all over, not just WLH and their operation. (Although it is the poster child for what I’m talking about, obviously.) I get that sometimes lines get crossed, sometimes even inadvertently. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the dudes that just willfully blow passed that line with no regard. What gives in that mentality?

hossblur

Long Time Member
It’s been 12 hours, the number could have doubled! (Fictionally only, of course!)

But seriously, why are people willing to go to such lengths to kill an animal? You see it all over, not just WLH and their operation. (Although it is the poster child for what I’m talking about, obviously.) I get that sometimes lines get crossed, sometimes even inadvertently. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the dudes that just willfully blow passed that line with no regard. What gives in that mentality?

For the younger dudes it's definitely IG likes.

A guy like Wade? That knucklehead comment pretty much encapsulated his mentality. He's just better and more deserving than anyone else. In reality he hadn't done a damn thing, Waldrips wrote the check to the state, but in his mind it was because of him, therefore he's special.

That's why he is ok to jump fences next to No Trespassing signs. It's why Closed to hunting signs on AI don't matter. It how you're so arrogant you but a cam with your name on it filming your illegality.

I'm sure it started decades ago. Some minor thing. Probably got off because fish cop was local, or Wades dad and him were in the same ward. Most folks would be happy to get by. Guy like Wade sees an avenue. Thus Fowlkes bear hunt.

Problem is, Davis County ain't local. New blood ain't in Wades ward, and quite frankly, that cronyism pisses people off.

You see that same attitude in all industries. Construction, Wall Street, Sports.

Last, bet your Azz, Doyle being considered the "top dog", I'm sure rubbed Wade badly. Competition brings out flaws. From Barry Bonds, to Lance Armstrong to Steven Cohen, that same attitude of "it's not cheating I'm just better and smarter" comes out

smokepolejohnson

Instead of successfully hunting spike only Utah units, Mr. Folwkes should be picking up trash on i80 and answering some questions for his lengthy rug lifting and sweeping ability.

0450F2F5-FAAC-4C96-B135-49B5853D0194.jpeg

Tristate

Long Time Member

hossblur

Long Time Member

Get yourself some professional help Hossblur.

I did.

His name is Troy Rawlings.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom