Leon Parsons Prints/Proofs, WTB

TwoHundredPlus

Just starting a Leon Parsons collection, have only 2 1/2 Seconds on No-Tellum Ridge, but would like to expand collection to include the rest of the No-Tellum series, so:

- The Backside of No-Tellum Ridge
- The Crest of No-Tellum Ridge
- Slipping Away on No-Tellum Ridge
- Buck Fever on No-Tellum Ridge

Proofs or prints with a matching certificate of authenticity desired, let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Just starting a Leon Parsons collection, have only 2 1/2 Seconds on No-Tellum Ridge, but would like to expand collection to include the rest of the No-Tellum series, so:

- The Backside of No-Tellum Ridge
- The Crest of No-Tellum Ridge
- Slipping Away on No-Tellum Ridge
- Buck Fever on No-Tellum Ridge

Proofs or prints with a matching certificate of authenticity desired, let me know what you have and what you are asking.
i have crest of no tellum ridge. i'm new at this and feel about as sharp as a marble. its all legit .As far as what i'm asking i'm not really sure.if we could talk about it i think we could reach an agreement. tell me when you will be on here and i'll check in

20200217_161724.jpg

Leon is a great friend of mine. I'm actually at his house right now for dinner. If anyone had any questions for him I can ask

i have crest of no tellum ridge. i'm new at this and feel about as sharp as a marble. its all legit .As far as what i'm asking i'm not really sure.if we could talk about it i think we could reach an agreement. tell me when you will be on here and i'll check in

View attachment 1796
Hello, yes if your still looking for Leon Parsons prints including No Tellum series I have numerous pieces. Thanks Jim
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom