Let's play a game!

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Here is a cool new game we can play. Winner will receive a free hunting DVD courtesy of momstermuleys.com

ok here it is. ... the first one to get banned wins. That's it. No rules just first banned. Ready go! And GOOD LUCK

Hey there's only 29-33 guys that come on here anymore. What prizes do you have in mind for the other 68 bastards?

I want some good sh!t too. And not those damn skittles you're carrying around in your pouch!

F'N ROOKIES!

I'm a Veteran at this Sshhhittt!

The only thing I ever Remember getting out of a Deal like this was a New Handle!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Aśs!

That's why prizes are involved this time. You'd be up to 70,000 posts if you could keep a name longer than I month!

I knew Bess would chime in sooner or later.

Let us know how you feel Cat, don't hold back. It's time to vent and swear and let it all go.

You got hate in your heart? Let it out!

>
>
>Hey A?s!
>
> That's
>why prizes are involved this
>time. You'd
>be up to 70,000 posts
>if you could keep a
>name longer than I month!
>

That's True wet_boot!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I knew Bess would chime in
>sooner or later.
>
>Let us know how you feel
>Cat, don't hold back. It's
>time to vent and swear
>and let it all go.
>
>
>You got hate in your heart?
>Let it out!

Hey SMUT!

#### ### & the ###### ##### ### #### ### ######### ##### ######!

######## ######### #### ######### ####### #### #####!

#### #### ########## #### ##### ####!

Overton's Gay?

I always knew that guy was fudgepacker. You'd have to be to hang out with 45.

WTH happened to Red anyhow? He got a big job promotion and now she can't mouth off anymore on the internet?

Judast this place is dead.

Did you hear/read what I just said SMUT?

Oh, I got it. sounds like you've been living in Vernal too long. The dialect is a bit hazy.

Dry boot...
Kinda reminds my of your old college days
when you and your buddy's played the old
get naked and jerk off in the dark and the first
to Shangri la won... you were the best!
Only to have the lights turned on and you were
caught with a slick wrist and shaking knees
and half the class was their..Jester

Jester, it was a fun game. Especially when we incorporated it into the cracker game where the last one to spunk on the cracker had to eat it. Man, Smutty ate A Lot of crackers! I think he lost on purpose.

What kind of stupid game is this?
If all you guys get banned then I'll have no more friends on MM.
I'll think up someting good to post here in a minute.
Zeke

It's tittys game zeke. What did you expect? I gave up trying to get him to do smart things awhile ago.

In high school he had to wear a helmet and face mask to keep him from licking the bus window. Well, windows and the offensive lines buttcrack.

ROOKIES!

>ROOKIES!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

LMAO!

Eel

I hate dwarfs, especially gay ones like titty.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom