Let's see whatcha got!

SlowElk

Since I don't have any tags for this year, let me live vicariously, share some photos of your success in Arizona this year, please.

C2326521-CE84-4AD6-9233-573E29974AEF.jpeg

Arrowed this bull on the 4th day of the hunt. I managed to sneak in between him and his last cow before I chuckled…..when he came by at 40 yards to round up his cow I let him have it. He didn’t go 50 yards before piling up.

View attachment 56238

Arrowed this bull on the 4th day of the hunt. I managed to sneak in between him and his last cow before I chuckled…..when he came by at 40 yards to round up his cow I let him have it. He didn’t go 50 yards before piling up.
congrats! I think that’s the first bow kill animal field pic without the bow in the pic. Roy how will people know you killed it with a bow? I mean you’re a legend and all but dang! That’s impressive. The bull too!

congrats! I think that’s the first bow kill animal field pic without the bow in the pic. Roy how will people know you killed it with a bow? I mean you’re a legend and all but dang! That’s impressive. The bull too!

Come on, SS, you’re slipping. ?. If you scroll in you’ll see my rose colored nocks and arrows to my right.

Legend? Ha, maybe at being one lucky sob over the years is about it……but I appreciate your concern. ?

Come on, SS, you’re slipping. ?. If you scroll in you’ll see my rose colored nocks and arrows to my right.

Legend? Ha, maybe at being one lucky sob over the years is about it……but I appreciate your concern. ?
Dang man you're sneaky! Usually the bow takes up the center part of the frame ;)

You consistently get it done. Congrats again!

Still regardless of the lack of older age class bulls looks to be a great bull! Congratulations to your wife I would be proud of that bull.

Shot this little guy on one of the toughest archery elk hunts I've been on in a while. Thought every AZ unit was good? :) I actually had not heard a bugle in days so when I got him going in some junipers and was able to bugle him in, without really being able to size him up I shot him. Good thing I had already shot a 340+ bull in NM or I would have been a little let down.

azelk.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom