Let's talk crazy

Tristate

Long Time Member
I don't think these riots and looting are about George Floyd. Are there people protesting against the police for his death? Yep. I also believe ANTIFA is out there escalating conflicts. But I believe the vast majority of what you see is unemployed, broke, people. I don't think the government wants you to see that side of it. Unemployment is the highest it has been since the great depression. Some places higher than the great depression. The $1200 checks dried up long ago. The food banks are wiped out. There are still shortages at grocery stores.

The government doesn't want to look like they shut down an entire nation's economy for the threat of a weak pandemic. At the same time they have seen the error of their ways and are trying to get the economy back going even though we haven't reached the peak of the pandemic. So things start to melt down violently in the cities and what do they do? Develop this narrative about a video of police brutality towards a black man. Now they get to blame all of this on a cop instead of taking the blame for stupid, AND ILLEGAL, policies they forced on us.

You don't think they would do this????? They did it before. Don't you remember Benghazi? They cooked up a narrative that a youtube video set all that off. They even scooped up the guy that made it and put him in jail. When in reality the failed policies of Obama and Hillary in the middle east destroyed years of work and trillions of dollars that the US had invested in those nations over there to strengthen the us.

You can't go to a concert, you can't go to a baseball game, or to church, and you'll get arrested if you go to the beach. Go to work? Forget it, your job is long gone. Might as well go to a riot so you can tell your grandkids you saw it first hand like Woodstock. And yes, it's all being orchestrated.

My wife and I have friends who are full time RV'ers and I think they are living the good life right now. Not having to worry about any of the crap that we are. If they never turned the news on, they'd never know what was going on these days. Their checks are still deposited and it is life as usual.....lets go to the Grand Canyon....lets go back to Quartzite....how about the Grand Tetons?? They got it made.
I believe our admin likes "drama". I believe the left and right are so at odds that they make the hard working mans life harder...and the lazy mans life easier. The left is so left that the right is forced to compromise and the left wins 9 times out of 10. I pray the left eventually sees the destruction they are causing to the American way. It is on the verge of being forgotten about forever.

Around Christmas time I saw an article about whether the USA will still exist in its current form in 20 years. I thought it was intriguing, but far fetched.

I am starting to wonder how far fetched that thought really is.

It should be apparent why people buy AR-15 style weapons now. It should also be apparent why libs are trying to ban them.

yes.....that is a crowd that will make it a lot more difficult to over run and abuse their neighborhood...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom