Leupold Boone and Crocket Scope

972Elk

Has anyone used this scope? I have a Vari XIII 3.5-10. I called Leupold and they informed me they could add the Boone and Crocket cross hairs for $150.00. I just wanted to see if you guys thought it was worth it or not.

Thanks,
Jim

I don't have the Leupold version,but have the Khales TDS. It is the same basic thing and I really like it. Check Priemier Reticles and see what it would cost to have them pot dots in to match your exact load. This option may be a bit better if the price is close.

i would send it back to premier reticle ,, bura nut has a scope done by them and it really nice,, each dot is represents a 100 yds where as the boone and crocket is not,,, if the first dot is 100 the second could be 180 the third could be 244 its just a lot remember when youre trying to squeeze off on that big old buck or bull,,,,,,cbryant

Premier Reticle no longer modifies Leupold scopes. You have to send it back to the Leupold custom shop get the reticle changed. They offer the same custom reticle that Premier used to offer.

http://www.premierreticles.com/

"Due to changing business models for both Premier Reticles and Leupold & Stevens, our two companies have decided to implement the following changes:

Effective February 18, 2006, Premier will no longer be selling or performing modifications to Leupold products.

Additionally, Leupold will no longer be able to extend product warranty service to any product modified or altered in any way by an aftermarket provider."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom