Leupold Custom Shop

wybighorn

Has anyone every had the custom shop create a custom reticle or a CDS dial? Were you happy with the results?

Had one boozoe in the shop make my dail wrong. When I called to ask about it they new there was a problem and made a new correct one for me.

Last year I had the Custom Shop make a custom dial for my scope. I called them with the specific info. for my load and the dial arrived in about 2 weeks. It is very accurate and easy to use. In practice I now make shots that I would never have even thought about trying before I had the CDS System.
My wife breaks 1 gallon water jugs at 550 yards. It works.

I just had the CDS dials put on two 3.5-10X40 VXIIIs. The dials just have MOA marks for now. I'm gonna do a little tinkering before I have the custom dials made. It seems to be a good set up so far. They told me six weeks. It took about half that.

Don P

You'll be more then happy. My 3rd Leupold CDS dial is in the works............

I am also interested in there shop. Do you send your scope to them, it comes back installed? Also what do they cost? I think Kenton Industries charges $110. If i remember correctly.

I paid $90 bucks per scope. That included the knob with MOA marks. I think that custom knobs were $60 each. You send in your scope and it comes back ready to mount.

Don P

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom