LEUPOLD SX 5 SANTIAM OPTICS

Does anyone have anything from this line of leupold that could give real review of it I want to get the spotter, Maybe the 15x56 binos but don't have a dealer anywhere close. Id just be ordering online and hoping for the best.

I spent about 20-30 minutes looking through their spotter and 15x56 binos about a year ago. A buddy of mine had all their stuff. He has since switched everything to Sig (which i actually like a lot).

I thought it was pretty good stuff for the most part. definitely worth the money they cost but not up there with the big 3. I personally don't like the outer coating they use or just the general look of their optics. Also i felt the 15's were really big so that kind of bugged me. I decided not to purchase any of their stuff but it's is pretty good. I have been impressed with the sig zulu 7 binos so i think the sig zulu 9 15x56 binos will be just as nice. You might look into their stuff if you can find it. I ended up going the swaro route because I have had their 10x42's for years and absolutely love them so after years of trying to find a cheaper option that was close i gave up and bought what i knew was best all along.

Thanks money. Yeah I didn't want to go and spend on a Swarovski its just not in the cards yet. Ill look into the sigs as well, I do love there range finders

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom