Leupold Wind Rivers

K

Kirby

Anybody on here use Leupold wind river binos? Do you like them? Duribility? weight? Light gathering?
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

I have a pair of Wind River Mesa 10x50's. I recently upgraded so I might be interested in selling them if your interested. I think they are good binoculars for the money.

I bought a pair of Wind River Pinnacles 2 years ago and was really happy with the performance/quality for the price I paid. I now own a pair of Leica Geovids, and have passed the Wind Rivers to my son. Great bino for the money, and you can't beat the Warranty. Scott/couesbitten

I have the Leupold Wind River Cascade Binoculars 10x42 and I will tell you I love them. As mentioned the warranty is great. Can beat the price and you are buying American. Light weight and compact. A great Buy.

I have Wind River Pinnacles in 10X42. I know that they aren't the quality of Swaros, but for this workin man they perform well. I know a lot of things are about the glass, but some of it is if you know how to glass. Buying high end stuff, whether European or American, (I wanted the new Gold Rings BAD) doesn't mean you will see more. mtmuley

I have had a pair of the 10X42's for a few years now. I have been very pleased with them. I bowhunt mostly, and I love them because of their weight. I also don't worry about beating them up a little because I didn't pay $1,200 for them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom