lewellin setters

hhunter23

pups whelped on 1/20/2020 will be ready to go 3/16/2020. here is a link to the ad
asking 600.

hhunter23

im still working on getting pictures of the male. he is out of paradise utah. he is registered with IPDBA. he is of the dashing bondu line. he hunts fantastic and is mostly white in color. very well mannered and hunts many days out of the year.
my female is out of benjamin utah. her great grandfather is Hank from the show hunting with hank with dez young. her father is tony o andolini and mother is tough countrys royal roxy. both great hunters. she is a fantastic bird dog, especially chukars. retrieves fair, but setters arent known for retrieving. she is great in the house with my kids and very calm inside. she is an absolute sweetheart. this is my female a few in the field and out. thanks.

Attachments

hhunter23

HNTFSH,
yes i did get her from Travis. and are you wondering about the parents or the puppies? my female is about 45-50lbs and the male is 50-55lbs. right now the puppies are just over two weeks old and i have not weighed them yet. if i had to guess id say a few pounds and growing at the moment, with one female that is smaller. ill have my wife weigh them today and see what they are ranging.

HNTNFSH

Parents, I have a male from Travis Terry. Wasn't very impressed with him but he is 2 now and loves to Hunt pretty good dog. He is just so big at 10 months he was 60lbs and now he is 83lbs, never seen one that big. Thanks for the info
IMG_20191020_141439118_MP.jpg

hhunter23

actually no, the runt went pretty quick. the one we have left is one with the black eye on the right side of her face. mine has been awesome! she has needed very little training. show her once or twice what i want and it sticks. she picks things up super quick!

hornkiller

Very Active Member
Yes sir that's why I love them!

Anyone looking for an awesome bird dog and great family pet should jump on these
You wont be disappointed!

Are you planning on another litter in the future?

hhunter23

not to mention their temperament in the house. not hyper active or bouncing off the walls. really relaxed and docile.
im possibly going to do another litter in the future. maybe a year or 2 out. im going to keep a female out of this litter and see how she does. thanks for the words! i appreciate it!

hhunter23

update.
a guy backed out so i have two males left. an all white boy and what looks like a lightly tri colored male. both are birdy and pretty bold at this point not scared to explore and push into brush in my yard and sniff stuff out. should be great hunting dogs! DM me for more info or different pictures.

Attachments

Top Bottom