Lighted Nocks

They are legal !!! But p&y will not let you in the books if you use them or any
electronic device on your setup. Like a light on your sights or a lighted knock. I don't think b&c has any laws in there club against them. I can't see why p&y wouldn't let you use them. It's not like they help you shoot better. All they are for us to see where your arrow hits and help in recovering the animal. I guess its there club they have the rite yo make the rules. i dont need to be in no book all i need is all my good memories . So for me I use a lighted knock when I shoot . Good luck to all the hunters getting ready to go out. Hope to see some pics of some racks soon.

Whaletail, thx for that info. Interesting! I called Game and Fish yesterday and they indeed have no regulation on lighted nocks. The lady I talked to said in the next year or two, they will and likely lighted nocks will be legal per official regulation. No matter for this year, I'm going with lighted nocks.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom