limited edition gun for baby

W

woodzy

Hello, I hope everybody had a wonderful christmas and new year. My wife and I where blessed w/a new baby boy Dec 16,our first! So I was thinking about buying him some type of limited edition rifle or shotgun that was only made in '04.I hope w/all my heart that in the future he enjoys hunting and shooting and the great outdoors as much as his old man! Anyway some of the rifles a have considered are(Remington RMEF,Remington .35 whealen limited edition from Grice Gun shop,Winchester RMEF)I am planing to buy the gun and put it in the safe untill he is of age,just thought it would be a neat gift.Any input or other ideas would be great. Thank you all in advance!

don't stop there, he needs a shotgun, a .22 and a pistol too. and maybe a red rider carbine action 600 shot repeater with a compass in the stock. whatever you get him will be a good deal. main thing is that you had yerself a boychild to raise up to be a hunter. congratulations.

Good idea. If I was your son, I'd be real thankful you did that.
Winchester is discontinuing production of their 9422 lever action this year and are going to produce a few limited editions in that model, according to their website.

Doug/RedRabbit

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom