Line Item Voided?

bobby7321

While applying last night I noticed my last year's application had a red error next to it saying LINE ITEM VOIDED. Called the office and they said the new system shows that when you are not drawn... They should consider different wording. Looks like an error or something instead of simply saying "NOT DRAWN"

Are you guys seeing the same thing on your online account?

hmm... I'm starting to think I was given bad info. Might have to call back. Anyone seeing VOIDED next to their sheep application last year?

Yes I see that message for last year only (Mt Goat app). The "Line Item Voided" message is only visible on the "License History" page, showing up in a red rectangle. Makes me wonder. The message is not visible on any other page except the "License History" page.

It might be the code for nonresident applications to be pulled out of the draw because the 10% quota was reached?

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom