Lion guides

I would stick with Brett Guymon or Garrett Smith (Alpha Outfitters). In my opinion, and I think most would agree, they are the best two houndsman in the state.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-30-19 AT 08:16PM (MST)[p]I used Tyler Bowler out of Utah in 2019.
72468c969c2cf82f2472e8887a25089c7f108.jpeg

I still have a couple openings for 2020 left on the 2.3M acre Crow Rez in Montana. We are the only outfitter on the Rez that hunts lions so we have it all to ourselves. Can do a trophy tom 7 day hunt or a 5 day any mature hunt. Have taken B&C toms so the trophy potential is there.
vr
Brad Vargo
Vargo Hunting Consultants LLC
[email protected]

LAST EDITED ON May-22-19 AT 09:14PM (MST)[p]Hi Don,

We have a good one in my neck of the woods in Colorado of wanna discuss. Very impressed with my hunt with him.

>>====Hostess Donettes Pro Staff=====>

Hey Don,
I just got back from an awesome trip with Brett Guymon.
He and his hounds took me to this beautiful big bruin. What an outstanding trip.

I know he's great with lions as well and I guarantee you will have an awesome time if you choose him. No finer man alive!
Just sayin!

83908img1491.jpg

We still have a couple openings left here at antler mountain Outfitters in Ruidoso NM. We work with some great houndsmen. We book hunts with a base price with a trophy fee when you kill. So if you don't kill you aren't out the full price of a hunt. Give me a call if you are interested 5758087268

Bull Creek Outfitters Wells NV.
Partner and I hunted with these guys over last Christmas. Both of us ended up with good cats.
You won't find anybody that hunts harder to get you a cat.
Good guys, good dogs and good time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom