LION hunt

shedhead

My wife and I both have 5 points and was wondering if anybody would be willing to help us find an area to put in for that we could kill cats. Not looking for giant cats just a fun hunt we can both harvest on. any help would be greatly appreciated

Get a tag for whatever area is above the town of Elsinore on the Pahvant range.....A buddy and I were up there last weekend on the muzzy deer and saw three mtn. lions in one canyon.....We saw more tracks even further up the canyon!

I shot one on sunday morning off the side of the road just accross the border into Idaho.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-13 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]Howdy Shedhead.

I took this lion in an area that does nto have a limited entry season anymore, just harvest objective.

4558mountainlionhuntellis2.jpg

The outfitter I went with still has some space available and I am confident you and your wife would be able to have an enjoyable, successful hunt.

1028mountainlionhuntellis.jpg

Let me know if you want details!

razkul99,

I was wondering if I could ask for the details on you lion hunt I have a harvest objective tag I wanting to fill. I live near Logan Utah was wondering if you would be willing to share. I do not have any dogs at the moment so was thinking of calling them in. thank you so much I would appreciate it. I also have tags for idaho as well.If you could email at [email protected] I would appreciate it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom