Little Bros First Elk

N

nmbullfighter

well the dang kids strike again but this time both brothers were able to connect in unit 48..if you read my last post you learned about how little brother showed his big brother how to shoot the smokepole and dropped a deer, well he did it again this time and dropped a nice bull opening morning..not bad for his first ever elk hunt..well big brother wasn't going to be outdone and hammered a bigger bull two days later...damn i missed it cause i was in utah working on the san juan river for 12 days.here are some crappy pics of their elk..i'll get better ones up monday and here are a few pics i took in jemez and utah..Enjoy

48f7f61c253788e4.jpg

48f7f66c27d3b65f.jpg

48f7f6e72b113259.jpg

48f7f7292d37e760.jpg

48f7f7722ee650a1.jpg

48f7f7c331205cbb.jpg

48f7f8ae378f792f.jpg

Wow, that is great. Tell those young men great job. ML to boot.

Way to go bullfighter, you are teaching your little brothers right.

Congrats man, great to see a couple of young hunters with some big grins and nice bulls. Looks like your brothers set the bar pretty high for your family this year!

Beautiful elk ... more importantly two young men learning lifelong lessons. How about adopting an old geeeezer? I can still pack an elk...well, I can usually still see 'em, but, I'm a good cook! Adios.