Local Gal in Maxim?

Bluehair

Long Time Member
I only have a day or so to vote, but I'm holding out until I figure out what the tattoo on her behinder says. Careful, there are some NSFW pics in those links.

https://the-journal.com/articles/155996-durango-woman-competes-to-be-maxim-cover-girl

On a serious note, is there any fashionable ensemble that azzless chaps doesn't make better?

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

why can I only see 2 pics and they are both SFW....wtf??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

There is a link to her Maxim page, but you probably wont like it because there are pictures of a beat up 870 and some girl/girl stuff . We can't vote anyway because you have to do it thru facebook.??
Bluehair

The tattoos are a bit much for me. I think it was Whiz who always said, ?I'd hit it?. I suppose I would.

Hasbean

Yup and yup. So you guys can't read cursive either?

I smell booze, sweat, old feet and Jergens. But that might be me.;-)

Bluehair

>The tattoos are a bit much
>for me. I think
>it was Whiz who always
>said, ?I'd hit it?. I
>suppose I would.
>
>Hasbean

Yep Mr Bean. God created such a beautiful creature and didn't intend to have it "stamped".

I have a daughter who loves her tatts and thinks I'm an old curmudgeon ... which is correct!

Zeke

#livelikezac

But she has a good looking horse.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yep, Bean...it was me who said that. I don't anymore cuz some jack-wagon on here bit my head off because he thought I meant it towards his daughter or something like that. It was nuts...as many on here are. :)

No comment about the Maxim girl.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom