Long range archery...676 yards

That reminds me of the first time I shot my super duper new compound bow (back before the eccentric cams were invented) straight up.:oops: I didn’t expect the arrow to go out of sight. Didn’t know whether to stand still or run, so I ran for the trees.:ROFLMAO:

I hope I’m not the only one who did this.

That reminds me of the first time I shot my super duper new compound bow (back before the eccentric cams were invented) straight up.:oops: I didn’t expect the arrow to go out of sight. Didn’t know whether to stand still or run, so I ran for the trees.:ROFLMAO:

Darts, metal tip darts.

Not sure if you were still in AZ in 1999 when the young gal was killed by a bullet shot in the air, but it resulted in the passage of Class 6 felony known as Shannon's Law, which bears her first name.

There have a been a couple others, too. One as recent as June of this year.

uh no....you are not...lol

You're not......
Statement from a friend ???

Metal tipped darts. When I was 5 or so, I got ahold of my brothers dart set, all with metal tips and plastic wings.

I took them outside and started chucking them at the trees, porch, etc. Then I wondered how high I could throw them. So, I grapped a double fist full and flung them as high as I could and watched them go up. One of them came down on my head and stuck just enough to make my head bleed. Mom and dad came walking in the gate just as blood started to flow.

Dad was a tough old 30s type cowboy and didn't say much. Mom had to pluck the thing out of my head.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom