Long range mule deer video

Trone

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-15 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]I know long range shooting is a hot topic that can create controversy. I'm not trying to do that here. I'm just wanting to share my video of my buck I harvested on the Utah general hunt this past season. Thanks for watching.

Cool footage. Its always fun to see someone's work pay off. Congrats!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

F'N FLATTY'S!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

What caliber and bullet? Looks like you center punched him on the first shot. Didn't look like he'd need a second.

>What caliber and bullet? Looks like
>you center punched him on
>the first shot. Didn't look
>like he'd need a second.
>

X2^^^

I was shooting a 300 Ultra mag with a 180 grain Nosler accubond. It may not have looked like it in the video nut the second shot was definitely needed.

I shot a buck this year not as far as you but 468yds using 270wsm 150 grain accubonds hit him in the same spot you hit yours in the first shot. Dumped him right in his tracks, he tumbled down hill for 50yds out of sight. I never did find that buck searched 6hrs that day found nothing. I'm not a fan of those accubonds

That not good to hear man. I hate when that happens. I have heard the same thing about those bullets from several people. Clearly my deer needed another shot as well.

You guys hunt some rugged intimidating country. I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing your vids. They are honest and well done. Keep up the good work!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom