Long time gone...

O

oregon

Hello all. Some of the old timers may remember me, but its been quite some time since Ive posted. Ive been a little "busy" the past two and a half years,, helping my daughter fight a nasty little monster called leukemia. Hunting has had to take a very distant back seat. I do enjoy reading about everyones hunts and checking up on the familiar faces on here. This past October I did get to go out for a day and got a nice little elk on the last day of season. You all can probably relate to how good it felt to get back out and do something that I love after a long time gone. Im putting in for all that I can this year and hope the hunting gods will be kind. Hope everyone is well. Lisa

Lisa, here is some good thoughts for you and your daughter. I can't even imagine what that must be like. Welcome back and blessings on you and yours.

Lisa,
Welcome back and do hope that your daughter is doing much better now. Good to see you back here again and hope the seasons for hunting smile down upon you this year.

Brian

Lisa - good to have you back! My prayers will still be with you and your daughter.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I'll be praying for you and your daughter. I can't imagine how difficult it is to deal with something like that. I hope that I never find out.

Glad to see that you were able to do something that makes you happy. Even if it was only for one day...

Great to have you back. Hope all is well with you and your family.

horsepoop.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom