Longhunter Record Book Minimum for Elk

jimbowsai

Does anyone know what the minimum score is for Rocky Mt. Elk typical. You can go to sites for Pope and Young and Boone and Crockett. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You know Jim I was wondering the same about the mule deer and the long hunter min. score. My friend and i both took to tremendous bucks in Nv this year with our smoke poles and they are waiting the 60 days to be officially scored but my green scored at 186 7/8 and my buddies at 181 0/8. huh if you find out anything please let me know.

jimbowsai: Get ahold of the National Muzzleloading Rifle Association in Friendship, Indiana and they will give you the information. www.nmlra.com or .net or .org. I'm not sure which one.

Believe for elk its 260 or 265. Same as archery...or use to be I think. But I'm usually wrong.

Don't know what it is for those other critters, but so you can gauge it vs. B&C/P&Y I got a whitetail NT in that book with a 170 6/8.
HB

Congradulations on two great bucks. Both should make the book. I'm pretty sure the min is 175 for a typical mule deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom