LOOK AT THIS!

Too bad it was taken illegally. If the deer had some mass he'd really be a whopper!

And I still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy...(not to be confused with the words gay, homo, and faggot).

That is a big deer and interesting story but I don't believe the part that says "It is estimated that the rack scores 41 points over the world record".

Looks like a remade photo to me. I have seen this same photo on another website and no mention of the illegal take. Probably a scam.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

The World Record part would be the lie. The fact this was pitlamped is true.
Here's the local article for the Dryden Ont. Newspaper
076983.JPG

this is from another site:

" The story is the deer was shot 1/2 hour after legal hunting time by a non-resident rifle hunter from Louisiana. He got cold feet and immediatly left the province leaving this and another deer hanging back at camp.

The Dryden Ministry office now has the deer. The 18 point grosses 223+ and nets 199-7/8 green typical. 12" of non-typical and an unmatched 7" tine kept this deer from world record consideration.

More info will become available after the investigation is completed.

Rumour has it a larger deer may have been taken by two teenagers in the same area. Is it the year of the teenager or what (Albia Buck etc.)?

Rick Poulin Records Chairman FROW-Big Game Records Of Ontario

Just givin' ya sh!t man! Heeheeee.... Maybe it was Siegfried and Roy that poached it?
Eric
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Who? Cass?? Sensitive... Nahhhhh! I remember stating something about waxing. That would cure that problem... Least that's what my last girlfriend told me!!!LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom