Looking for a 25-06

Bess,
I agree! I’ve got most of the those on watch! I just hate swallowing a 1500.00 pill for a rifle that I could have for 500.00 a year ago. If I’m going 1500 I may just go 2500 and get a custom build going!

Ya Muley!

I Hear You on the Price GOUGING!

I Didn't Figure I Had ever Paid Too Much for a Gun in My Life until this Year!

Alot of the Price GOUGING is Self Inflicted!

Some of it Due to the COVID BS!

Some of it because of the New JOKER Running the Country!(Or Should I Say Trying to Run It!)

Even MIDWAYUSA is getting in on the GOUGING!

300-500% Mark-Up on alot of items on GUNBROKER!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

tons on gunbroker i just bought a 25-06 in a browning medallion , i like the old m77 ruger paddle stocks in a 25-06 but they go high i see one up for bid on there and its not over 1k yet

Kones Korner

18299 US Hwy 81 Castlewood, SD 57223 Tel: 605-793-2347 or 605-793-2263 Fax: 605-793-2311

Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm Saturday 7am - 6pm Sunday 8am - 6pm
24 hour Gas Pumps

Email us: [email protected]

© 2019 by KONES KORNER.

I have a lead on one, a good friend of mine is selling it. Remington 700 SS BDL DBM, 24 inch barrel. Bell and Carlson TI stock, bedded, Rifle basix trigger, tally rings, Tubb firing pin and spring. Less than 100 rounds through it. He's asking $1250.

Ya Muley!

I Hear You on the Price GOUGING!

I watched a Ruger No 1 Mannlicher in 257 sell for $5600 this week. Ouch

I Didn't Figure I Had ever Paid Too Much for a Gun in My Life until this Year!

Alot of the Price GOUGING is Self Inflicted!

Some of it Due to the COVID BS!

Some of it because of the New JOKER Running the Country!(Or Should I Say Trying to Run It!)

Even MIDWAYUSA is getting in on the GOUGING!

300-500% Mark-Up on alot of items on GUNBROKER!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

I got one I think it is a MOD 700 CDL but I need to pull it out of the safe and look at it. I forgot what scope I have on it. I could give you a price if you think your interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom