Looking for a Bear Hunt

C

cujo

Can any one out there turn me on to a good bear hunt? Looking for a good spring 2004 archery hunt that has a good chance of producing a P&Y quality bear. Spot & Stock, bait, dogs don't matter. Any help would be appreciated.

Wow, you've just described the hunt I had in May. I went on a guided hunt out of Seward AK. I was picked up by my outfitter in a Super Cub then we flew about 30 min. to a nice tent camp he had set up in the trees next to the beach. This was a spot and stalk hunt. At any time, we could spot numerous bears right from camp. We would spot from 8-15 bears a day with 3-4 of them over 6' and close enough to make a stalk on. We shot a 6'8" and a 6'4" bear. I've been doing taxidermy work for almost 25 years and these two bears had the best hair on them then any bear I've ever had in my shop. Highly recommend. Pictured is the bear I shot in May. Just finished this pedestal mount. [email protected]

82358768ZNmTwN_ph.jpg

Talk to BCBOY about that bear hunt as he guides here in BC. We have tons of bears, and quite a few trophies! If you need his e-mail or anything let me know.

Shoot me an e-mail [email protected]. I'm a booking agent, and have bear options, all over the place. Its short notice, but I have some cancellations for a bear hunt in Maine, this month (week of Aug 24th)- price is almost half of what it is regularly...

We have openings in Saskatchewan for Spring 2004 Bear Hunts with one of our outfitters and they specialize in P&Y Bears. It is an extremely remote hunt located in the Black Bay area.You fly into Saskatoon and they pick you up by boat and take you to the camp. You can call us Toll Free 1-877-647-9926
or email us at [email protected]
These hunts will surprize you a how reasonable they are in price.

I can recommend an excellent guy for bear and lion hunts. His name is tim anderson po box 627 paulden az 86334 1-928-636-6565
I personally hunted with him last fall. My son and I both shot beautiful bears in new mexico. Tim and his wife are very honest and hard working people. Straight shooters PERIOD. We treed seven bears in 5 days of hunting. He will not let you shoot a small bear(200 lbs or less).Noting better than hearing awesome dogs at work. Im heading back down (IOwa Boy Myself) with my dad and youngest son in mid october. Boy i cant wait.I highly recommend tim and his wife for a great time. Steve flogel

I will back carp678 100% Tim Anderson is a good friend of mine I've hunted with him alot.He is a first class guy and has some great dogs and will have no problem showing you bears.So I'm with Steve if you want an honest, nice guide Tim is your man. Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom