Looking for a disabled veteran or special needs hunter.

sshuntn

Each year my Team and I assist a hunter with special needs or difficult circumstances after they have drawn their long awaited tag.
I dont charge them. I try to provide assistance and support to them, information contacts, scouting, and sometimes free guiding services.
If theres anyone out there aware of a special hunter, with unique circumstances and a tag of a lifetime, please email me at: [email protected]
I would like to hear their story and see if Team SSO can help them have a safe and successful 2019 fall season! Thank you. SS

www.shanescottoutfitting.com

Tip of the hat to you sir!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Shane,
Helluva offer...really appreciate it. Deadline Outfitters in Idaho did the same thing for me when I drew my moose tag...was the hunt of a lifetime. Wish there were more outfitters like you...class act!!!

Got any pictures or write ups to share here about these hunts you provided? Would love to hear the stories.

Got any pictures or write ups to share here about these hunts you provided? Would love to here some stories.

Thank you to everyone for the calls. I located a disabled hunter with a once in a lifetime Rocky Mountain Goat tag and 21 years invested. Life can change in the blink of an eye so live each day like it's your last! And so the adventure begins. It's time to pay it forward. Have a great year everyone! Thanks again! SS
www.shanescottoutfitting.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom