Looking for a Good Spot to shoot a BUCK !!!

M

Moosie

I'm Looking for a Good Spot to Shoot a GOOD BUCK !!!! Don't waste my time with locations of Little ones, I already know were they are.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to share a Spot, I don't need a Honey hole...... :) But jsut a Good spot to shoot a 190-200 class buck !!!!!

Thanx in Advance .

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

A good spot to shoot a 190-200 buck would be about one inch behind the front shoulder and 4 inches up from the bottom .... hit that GOOD SPOT and that buck'll be down for keeps :)

BCbucks IS CLOSE

AIM WHERE BCbucks SAID AND THEN MOVE FORWARD 4"!!!

YA,TOUR GONNA RUIN A ROAST BUT YOUR GONNA KNOCK HIM RIGHT ON HIS TAIL!!!

YOU'RE NOT ASKING FOR MUCH ARE YOU MOOSIE???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THINGS MUST BE BETTER IN IDAHO THAN THEY ARE HERE???

The Best Spot I know to shoot a BUCK is uphill of my (your) truck. Preferably as close as possible to the truck.

Moosie its only a couple months until bear hunting, so dont go getting bored.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-04 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]Moosie

This G-spot info is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please
contact the sender, delete this message and destroy all copies.

Antelope Island had some monsters 200+;-)

I'm almost offended that some guys aren't taking me Serious. I can See what Brian (Founder ) meant by some guys are just goof offs. Heck, Read the Post in the "HOW far to hike in" topic. I think some people are here just to poke fun at others. We're all hunters and Should stand together.

Like this. BC said "and 4 inches up from the bottom " WHY ohh WHY is it always a BUTT joke. Some of you might think it's funny to tease the guys that like to Swing the Other direction but that type of stuff has no Merit on a Hunting board....

NOW Cowboy telling me "Moosie its only a couple months until bear hunting, so dont go getting bored." He's Implying that I like to poach pigeons from Freeway Offramps. I take Offence to that and If I was Advertising Here I'd.... Well, I might do something about it for DANG sure !!!

Look at ONTARGETS responce.

"It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized."

Heck, He's trying to tell me something in CODE I think with the Long line Short line then Closing with Unauthorised at the End. I'm a Simple Man I don't get posts like that....

I do Appreciate the Serious Responses like Uphill from the truck though...When I'm road hunting, that will come in handy. And the MAP with the "X" on it. things like that are handy to me. thanx again !!!!

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie, When did you become so sensetive????, So in tune with your inner self, Sooooooo feminine!!!!. I like it!....(wink)

Why would anybody share there good spot on here... WHy would you advertise your good mule deer spot?????

KINGFISH.. YOU know me, I've ALWAYS been Sensative. :) I NEVER post anything that Isn't true and I'm almost 100% Smart Alec... ERrrr 'NOT A' Smart Alec I mean. I've been that way since the Beginning of time when I created Earth......

Elk_Horn, Why Would anybody Share their good spot ? I said I didn't want Anyones Honey HOLE (DING, 2 points for using hiney hole again.. DING, 2 more points) I jsut wanted to know Were to shoot a GOOD buck at. I thought Most people had Spots they were willing to Share ?

Also, What is the Best Caliber for this Task. I always Hear that a 22-250 could get the Job done but then Some guys say it is the .270 or 30-06. Others brag about the 300 Win mag. Can Anyone tell me what is the Best gun to use in Hunting DEER ?!?!? Please end your Post with (MY .02) so I know for a Fact it's jsut your Opinion. If you don't say that, I might take it for a FACT and not your Opinion.

Thanx in Advance again.

• [*] -Moosie

I"ve always heard it was just down the road from your house, about 45 miles or so.....

OK, here ya go Moosie.......for real.........try the Arizona strip for big muleys :)

hey moosie,
I'm not trying toto be rude but by asking about a 190 to 200 inch buck is asking a lot becouse i have never seen or heard sombody taking a 190 -200 inch buck year after year to be able to give you info on an area where you can come right on in and shoot one but you would probably be able to get better responses if you weren't trying for such a big buck but by asking about a buck in the 150-170 class that is what i concider a good buck. a 190-200 inch buck is like asking where a needle is in a hay stack. i have hunted for six years in an area that has one buck each year that size taken in it and the biggest buck i've seen is 170's buck. and i scout that mountain more than anybody else. i'm up there everyday of everyweekend scouting all summer long.

just my two cents

moseley middleton

Somewhere north of mexico and south of alaska west of iowa and east of california. What are you asken for! any good limited entry in utah arizona new mexico colorado or wyoming would be a good place

hunt harder there arent many but there are some

i know where you can shoot a bigfoot. big deer tho, naw, i can't remember. maybe about 11 kilometers into new mexico on "root" 66.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-04 AT 11:26PM (MST)[p]LAST DITED ON 69-25-04 ... HUT HUT HIKE !!!!!! AT 13-24-42 HIKE HIKE !!!?PM (MST) (GMT) WKRP and ROTFLMAO

Guys Sorry about the Delay. I got Fired for putting some Unapropriate body parts the Pickle Slicer at work. (I'm from Idaho. Leave me alone...) My wife was worried about me but I told her I'm OK but that the Pickle Slicker wasn't.... She got fired too.

But now I have a New job and ALL is well. thanx for your Concerns folks !!!!!

Woodruff, Thanx for the Advice. My Sisterinlaw lives just South of SLC. I'll try to scout that area next time I'm down there. She lives off of 400 S. I think ?

Hornseeker... 45 MILES ?!?! YAH, but thats a Poaching... Errr Draw Unit I mean. I keep putting in for the Sheep tag and I can't put in for any other big game unit draw. It's the Idaho LAW. And I won't give up on the Sheep till I get me one ... :)

Youngbuck, Yes sir I was there, Were you at the DHI one ? Tsk Tsk... I actually only went to meet all the "Uppity UPS" and then I ate, Drank 14 beers and Left. Was only there for 1/2 hour At best. Took awhile to get my Truck out the Ditch when I left, I should have stayed longer and Drank more I think.

HUNT AZ ?!?! AZ ?!?!.... That place is Hot like 114 Deg year round I hear. Pluss I hear it's just Sagebrush and Rattlers (Pronounced RAT-lers). I'm guesing no good bucks are there.

Moseleymiddletonous, Thanx For prefacing your Post with you're not trying to be rude. Had I not read that I would have been Distraught and Unable to bare it. Some people are just rude and just type in Unappropriate stuff. I appriciate your Post and Comments. You might be right that people don't take 190-200 class deer every year. I never thought of that. I've also never looked for a Needle in a Haystack. I have heard that saying before but I don't know what It means ?!?!?

Speaking of that, I have a Good Story with a Good Moral to it...

One time I was Walking downtown Boise and I had like $ .69 in my Pocket. I wanted to buy a Pushup Icecream cone. The temps were in the 90's (Almost like AZ is all the time, Even in the Winter). Well Anyways, I pulled out my Change and If a dag-nub Nickle didn't fall in the Gutter drain !! MAN was I ticked.

Gum only costs .45 where The Pushup was around the .67 mark. With loosing the Dime I only had .59 and couldn't buy the Icecream..(Don't worry, the Math is Right, I checked it twice and It's English Units not Metric..) Most are thinking they should do What I did And Buy the GUM. I did buy the gum. Chewed up a Piece and them put it on the End on my String I had and Fished for 2 hours for that Dang Quarter.....

FINALLY I had the Penny out of the Gutter ditch when it stuck to the Gum and NOW I had Enough to buy the Icecream !!! Some people are now Catching on that I didn't have enough money because I spent too much on the gum... Well I took the Piece of GUM out my mouth and wrapped it back up and put it in the GUM case and Returned it for a Refund. The lady at the counter hesitated but Finally did. YIPPY !!!

NOW, After ALL my HArd work, It paid off !!!! I had some GUM, and I had my Icecream !!!!

Now The Moral of this Story is :

"It's really hot in AZ so don't be lieing to me telling that it's not !!!"

Thanx you everyone Else for your HElp. I'm going to SLC tomorrow to start my Scouting.

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie, you dumb mf'er. If you think that anyone is going to show you their honey hole (ding) you better think again. People have been trying to get into mine for years, but once they realize how far of a hike it is to get to my dark dank back country hole (which has more critters than you can imagine)
they loose interest. I have seen horns come out of my hole that would make a grown man CRY!

Plus you nut suckin Utard wanna-be, Arizona has a dry heat, not like that humid crap you put up with in the suburbs of Washington state. 114 Arizona degrees is the equivalent to somewheres near 75 Idaho degrees. Don't worry, I did the math right.

As for deer hunting caliber (calibre for out canadian friends), I believe it is fairly definitive that the only suitable round for the husky bodied muley is the 7.25 mm Super-CALI-fragilistic Short Magnum. Capable to nearly a mile, no drop, even a freakin inbred Why-oming stealth monkey could kill a deer with one of those!

So why don't you take your stupid HUNTing questions AND ask your dickmitten friends back at the LODGE....COM

callmesmalls

Just one Question ...

What's a "dickmitten" ?

• [*] -Moosie

Another excellent spot to shoot a 190 - 200 buck thats close.

Right behind the ear !!! Knock him flat down before he knew what hit him.

But if you really want a big buck -

I really would advise you to get yourself a chute plane and start flying the country in search of a 190 plus buck and then GPS his co-ordinates

----share the co-ordinates with us so its fair chase----

But seriously .... just go hunt Coral Mountain, Utah ;)

Dont go where I went shed hunting today. 7 sheds, not one off a buck that would go 130!

Chute Plane, Coral Mnt Utah... GOT IT !!! :)

• [*] -Moosie

coyote75 I think maybe he aint after your spot just wondering were to go ark ark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom