Looking for a singer that was mentioned here...

JimNv

Wasn't too long ago, maybe 6 or 7 months, one of you posted a Youtube video of a country singer. The poster knew the guy I believe and was from Utah (I think). Had it saved to my phone and changed said phone, and that song did not follow the transition (a few others as well). I do remember the guy was singing about Hank Williams in some way. Younger guy but with a an old country vibe. Sorry I do not have too much info on it. Liked the artist and want to get some of his stuff back on.

Not Sturgill. I could have sworn that the guy that posted that song said he knew the guy. Thought the singer worked or lived in Utah then found his way to Nashville. Thanks for staying with it. It was on one of the "favorite singers/songs" threads we've had going in the past. I searched those threads quickly, and will maybe have another look. Lots of good stuff there. Thanks for the feedback.

Kaleb Austin? I know he is from around here. Seen him a few times at some local shows,. pretty darn good. Maybe that's who you are thinking of.

Was it my friend from NM. His name is James Carruthers. He's in Nashville and doing some touring.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom