Looking for GSP Pup

TerynItUp

Hey all, my Wife and I are in the market for a new pup and are looking to get another GSP. You guys know of any breeders in the area (NM, UT, CO, or AZ)?

I have a couple messages into Rocky Mountain Kennels here in Albq but have not heard back from them, anybody know good, bad, or ugly about this kennel? I am unable to find any information on them other than their listing on GunDogBreeder.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

+1 on Rugerheim kennels. Although my dog didn't come from him, he trained my lab as a quail/ dove dog and did an excellent job. He also snake trained my dog. I have a couple of buddies who have GSP from him and they are awesome dogs. His name is Terry Chandler

Check out Jessiehuntingpage forum. My buddy(Larry Lowell) has some pups and they are going to be super dogs. The parents are great hunting dogs. These pups will be ready around the 1st week of DEC. If you can't find the ad let me know and I can text or pm his phone number to ya. he pictures of them in the ad too.
I run both E pointers GSP.
Headed to SD in 2 week with 5 dogs and 9 hunters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom