Looking for info on the Henrys willing to pay

AZDirtNap

I drew the management hunt. Need help willing to pay for info. What kind of 3x4 am i look at? Looking for a semi guided hunt, scout info.

I've seen some great 3x4's on the henrys. one comes to mind that was around 33" and had multiple extra's.

My 02, you dont need a guide just show up as early as possible, i think you will find one worthy of your tag.

The Henrys had a big fire a few years back, So your hunt should be easy. Hunt the BURN! Get a long range rifle, practice, get high and SIT!

P.S.
I live with in spittin distance of the Henrys. If you cant kill a good 3 there its time to take up GOLF.

MO FASTA MO BETTA
GO LONG OR GO HOME

3x4 33" with multiple extra's, I do believe that is not a management deer. Not having seen the deer not passing any judgement, but I don't think that is what the hunt is intended to be. Just my 2 cents.

DH, i dont know the definition of what is a legal managment buck, but i was under the impression if it was a 3x4 main frame it fit the profile, weather thats thier intent of the tags or not, if it is legal, ther aint many that are gonna pass him up. thats where managment hunts are flawed, broken points, giant nontypicals exc..

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't a long range rifle be a bad tactic when you have to be certain that a buck does not have more than 3 points on one side. I guess if you had very good optics it would be ok. I know if it were me I would want to get as close as it took to be certain that there were no extra points on that 3 point side.

Any point over 1" does count as a point doesn't it??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom