Looking for Tall Hunting Clothing

Freeborn

Hi Group,

I'm looking to invest in some better quality hunting clothing and was wondering of the different lines out there who sells tall clothing.

I figure there has to be some tall fellas who have tried about everything on here.

I'm taller then your average fella (6'8") and and XXL for chest and 40 for waist.

First priority is fit but something that is durable is key.

What has worked?

Thanks!

Not sure your budget but Kuiu started to make pants in taller sizes now. 15% off orders $150 or more at the moment too.

Good luck. I can't really help with a brand, but just wanted to motivate you that for your build, I would suggest you look to spend a much as you can afford on great gear once you find a fit you like. Maybe even slightly more than you can afford. There is no greater waste of money than having so-so fitting clothes that you end up not wearing as often, or at all. Or going cheap and having junk, just so it will "do" for a trip or two. So when you find something, it HAS to be built to last and make you happy. In the long run you will save a ton of money, as the gear may last 10 years or more, even with heavy use.

I’m 6’4 with long arms and legs. I feel your pain even as short as I am. I’ve had the best luck going to any number of Army/Navy surplus suppliers on line. Not the quality or expense of Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu, etc. That said, I’ve done pretty good over the last 45 years not wearing 500.00 worth of clothing. Let the spears fly’s! :eek:

First lite has tall sizes. I don’t wear a tall size myself but all their pants have fit me great so I am guessing their tall sizes are fitted just as well. Their suspenders are great too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom