Looking For Unit 45 Archery Elk Landowner Tag

bogart

I am looking for a Unit 45 landowner archery elk tag. I know the landowners haven't received their tags yet for the year but I was hoping someone maybe knew a landowner who generally received some each year. If someone can help me locate a tag I have a large lease in Kansas that they could turkey or quail/pheasant hunt this year. I know it's not much but it's one way I can return the favor of helping me locate a tag. Thanks in advance

I am looking for a Unit 45 landowner archery elk tag. I know the landowners haven't received their tags yet for the year but I was hoping someone maybe knew a landowner who generally received some each year. If someone can help me locate a tag I have a large lease in Kansas that they could turkey or quail/pheasant hunt this year. I know it's not much but it's one way I can return the favor of helping me locate a tag. Thanks in advance

Let’s go Quail huntin!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom