Looking into an AR-15 (ArmaLite)

A

AntlerKing

I'm looking into buying an AR-15, what do you guys think about yours (likes and dislikes)? Where is a good place to buy 30 round clips (web pages)? Thanks for the info.

You should have looked at the USU board last week. My buddy beat me to an AR-15 with scope, laser dot, case, 10 and 30 rd clips and 400rds of ammo. He picked it all up for 650. I shot it on christmas day and was very impressed, although the trigger seemed like it was set at about 20 lbs and I would get rid of the muzzle brake. I'll see if he knows where to pick up extra clips.

Klunk,

Thanks for the info, I'm not going to school this semester. I should make a trip up to the Student Center and check out the board once in awhile. Sounds like he made out with a good deal. I should be getting one for around $650 new, I want to get two 30 round clips.

Antlerking, I just looked over the new Midway USA Frequent Buyer Flyer and they are selling new production Nato Spec English 30 rnds AR-15 mags for $14.99. The include the newer "green followers" that help with any feeding problems. Product # is 797-944. They do also sell the match trigger kit which help with the heavy triggers that AR's all have. I have a Bushmaster that I like alot that the trigger is not to bad on. It's set at about 6-8 lbs. Hope this helps. Jovan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom