Looking to Average Wyoming Elk points

huntthebest

I have 5 non-res Wyoming elk points and am looking for someone who has 10+ non-res points to apply with. I will cover that persons application/lic fees for reimbursment. Have a good unit lined up and can go DIY or Guided for 330 class bulls with the rifle.

Largebull

I had 11 , You should of posted earlier. You lost out on Me to another fine Gentleman. No help from that site in Wyoming Only know it all Pricks there. Monster Muley Guys were Great............BULL!

jims

Very Active Member
If anyone is interested in hunting trophy antelope or muledeer in Wyo this year send me a message. I know some great units with B&C potential for antelope and also great muley bucks. I've shared a lot of great times with other nonres hunters over the years in units that I know very well.

wytex

I had 11 , You should of posted earlier. You lost out on Me to another fine Gentleman. No help from that site in Wyoming Only know it all Pricks there. Monster Muley Guys were Great............BULL!
Pricks, really ?
Pot meet kettle.
Tried to help with info but this is the thanks. Enjoy your hunt.

Largebull

WYTEX, wasn't talking about You. I know You are one of the good guys . I never got any help over there., Just smart remarks. I have helped several there too. If I said anything negative it wasn't aimed at you SIR! ......................BULL!

Cahunter805

Very Active Member
WYTEX, wasn't talking about You. I know You are one of the good guys . I never got any help over there., Just smart remarks. I have helped several there too. If I said anything negative it wasn't aimed at you SIR! ......................BULL!
Just a heads up! WYTEX is a female and a great forum member and helped with some good info for a buddy last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom